Ultimate Accountability Challenge November 2019

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
6r59qihkjc11.jpg
The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND an emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.
This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.
We enthusiastically welcome our returning veterans and newcomers too!
The accountability is a daily report of:
1)More than 20 minutes of daily exercise;
2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories
4)Daily or every third day reporting of your fulfillment of the above.

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month
Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification!!

Click here to check us out and join the November Ultimate Accountability Challenge Team
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/134487-ultimate-accountability-challenge-november-2019

Replies

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Participating in the UAC challenge with the goal being to live a healthy life has been my focus since December 2017. Monitoring calories, logging, and exercise are the key components of this challenge, yielding success when coupled with individual determination to stay on track. UAC is my inspiration for continued diligence given the personal encouragement offered among team members. Every day you show up and report is a "win" regardless of whether your daily goals have been met. We strive to be our best...but none of us is perfect. We don't ask for perfection, but participation is paramount to success. Please join us on this journey for your good health. Looking forward to "meeting" you! :)
  • RangerRickL
    @w8goal4life Thanks for sharing how being a UAC team member is important to you. Our team includes both those with weight loss goals and maintenance goals. It's a small group committed to improving and maintaining the healthy habits of tracking our caloric intake; doing daily exercises of our own choice; consuming less calories than our own limit; and then daily checking in to the UAC as accountability.
    It's a great team....join by checking in here https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/134487-ultimate-accountability-challenge-november-2019
  • RangerRickL
    See the wonderful words written by UAC team members!
    Thanks to @cjane912; @JTreasures; @w8goal4life; @corriepelc; @stella7x7; @TerriRichardson112; @mickeyj297 ; and @snowshoe072
    click below to join the November 2019 Ultimate Accountability Challenge, UAC
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/134487-ultimate-accountability-challenge-november-2019
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Been here over a year, if you want to get fitter, healthier and happier join us, this does work! This really has become a way of life for me and many others
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Great group of people, and the gentle accountability I need.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,281 Member
    The UAC challenge looks simple but it works for people like me. It has help me to kick those lazy days when I just want to slack off. It is the most interactive group in MFP. Try it!
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Join us! I just re-upped myself. It's a simple challenge with attainable goals that reset every day. The trick is the consistency, and really, that's what we all need, right?
  • RangerRickL
    It's the team members above who make the Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) the best part of MFP!!
    See the enthusiastic comments above and join us for the November edition of the UAC.
    Click here to join: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/134487-ultimate-accountability-challenge-november-2019
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Lovely sunny day here in Norfolk UK and clocks went back so a lot lighter earlier!
    Exercise yes 30 min gardening, 120 min walk along the Bure valley, stunning in the sunshine
    Tracking yes Calories yes
  • flourchild225
    flourchild225 Posts: 107 Member
    Love this special group of committed people. I've lost a hard 4-5 pounds my first month with them. Woohoo!