What are you excited about?

Options

Replies

• cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    The holiday season. Have a lot of great family traditions.

Kids are so excited for Halloween despite the cold/snow forecast. They're warriors in that way and I love it. I'm one of those people who loves to see how creative kiddos get with costumes. We haven't had near the numbers come by the last several years, so here's hoping.....

And then there's Turkeypotatoesgiving and Christroastmas after.....

I'm honestly most excited we're Christmasing in Estes Park this year the week before. We've always wanted to do something like that. I'm a sap who actually loves that part of Hallmark movies.....the snows, the scenery, family.....

AirBnb'ing a huge house in the mountains and hoping for a pile of snow so we can just hangout there and spend time as a family.

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I am going to see the new Terminator movie. Excited!
  • ellie117
    ellie117 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Jamaica honeymoon in December :)
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for my run today.

Woo-hoo! How'd it go? I went on two runs today for a net burn of 700 calories. Das a lot of calories to eat back..

Oh...so now you're better than me cause you did 2 runs AnD you got to est lots of calories...I bet you ate a cheeseburger too :'(

I loved it. Weather is amazing right now :)

No, no cheeseburgers although that sounds like bulk central. Nothing but calories :D
    I really didn't plan on running twice but had a free day and didn't know what to do with my time, so..

Anyway, let's push each other to push ourselves:

db9mkqnjtgou.gif

Hmmm. With whips? How do you feel about carrots?
  • ayresome75
    ayresome75 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You ever been pushed by a carrot...? Take the whip ;-)
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    The carrot actually creates a low pressure area drawing you forward. I'm working on a line of carrot fronted clothing. Already have the undergarments done.
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    7bnpyligdxrs.gif
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Carrotsel?
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Nothing
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Every *kitten* thing 🙋🤷
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Spa Day on Saturday! Hair, nails and massage!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »

Kids are so excited for Halloween despite the cold/snow forecast. They're warriors in that way and I love it. I'm one of those people who loves to see how creative kiddos get with costumes. We haven't had near the numbers come by the last several years, so here's hoping.....

I'm honestly most excited we're Christmasing in Estes Park this year the week before. We've always wanted to do something like that. I'm a sap who actually loves that part of Hallmark movies.....the snows, the scenery, family.....

AirBnb'ing a huge house in the mountains and hoping for a pile of snow so we can just hangout there and spend time as a family.

That sounds awesome.

I’m just hoping to survive the holiday season with just minimal jail time.

Come to think of it.... jail time compared to family time sounds like a pretty good trade off.
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    A vein that was shy & slow to come around on my bicep is now very pronounced. Honestly the veins on my delts and lower abdominal area are decent, too. I've gone into a bulk so I don't know how long the abdominal ones will remain visible, but yeah, the bicep & delt veins are cool! 😁

Pic needed for purposes

8d8ffucc8rtl.jpg

I worked on back and biceps yesterday. How 'bout I take a better picture next time I do biceps again, so the vein is popping a little better?

Whoah. Nice work Hip. Will wait patiently for pic...but that one is popping

Thanks! I do like the abdominal ones better, but they may not last due to the bulk-up

Pic😳

😋

ah8ipger4v3i.jpg

Ohhhh. I forgot about the dm...so thanks 😋

👀👀👀👀👀
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    cdubks88 wrote: »

That sounds awesome.

I’m just hoping to survive the holiday season with just minimal jail time.

Come to think of it.... jail time compared to family time sounds like a pretty good trade off.

Ill second that!
    Im excited for my son's 16 bday tomorrow/Halloween

Xmas....not so much..wake me when its over please..LOL
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for Halloween tomorrow. I'm excited for my birthday next Friday, not because it's my birthday, but because I'm going to go visit my daughter who is away at college, for the weekend. Then I'll get excited for Thanksgiving because I'm going to visit my family in New York and I'm cooking the entire dinner for them because I want my Mom to have a break and enjoy the holiday!!! And yes, I'll make mashed potatoes!
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    1cjq42zprdut.png

ACTUAL BRYAN ADAMS JUST VIEWED MY INSTAGRAM STORY AND I AM VERY EXCITED
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,367 Member
    Options
    DanZiehm wrote: »
    I'm excited for Halloween tomorrow. I'm excited for my birthday next Friday, not because it's my birthday, but because I'm going to go visit my daughter who is away at college, for the weekend. Then I'll get excited for Thanksgiving because I'm going to visit my family in New York and I'm cooking the entire dinner for them because I want my Mom to have a break and enjoy the holiday!!! And yes, I'll make mashed potatoes!

We share a birthday.

I'm excited because I took the day off to make a four day weekend as we get the 11th off already.