Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Jim_Kintsugi
    Jim_Kintsugi Posts: 58 Member
    I've been here for a little over 4 months. A lot of previous friends stop using the app once they meet their goals, so it's good to meet new ones.
    I mainly run and do pushups, but I'm starting to get into strength training.
  • LadyA013
    LadyA013 Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me y’all! I run and do strength training as I’m training to enlist in the army!
  • TaylorWillDoThis
    TaylorWillDoThis Posts: 6 Member
    Hey! Always looking for friends who are active, hopefully have open diaries, but most importantly interact on here. This is a new account, but I previously used MFP to lose 60+ lbs. Had a baby in February and need to lose about 100 lbs. Made a new account as all of the old streaks from the old account etc (700+ days) made things feel unattainable. Looking to start fresh with motivated friends
  • foleyjeffrey9676
    foleyjeffrey9676 Posts: 1 Member
    New to app looking for friends. goal is to gain some weight.
  • AyeRon18
    AyeRon18 Posts: 127 Member
    feel free to add, trying to stay motivated
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Feel free to add me. Social encouragement rocks..and the more of it the better.
  • Hello. I'm always looking for new friends to follow and who can offer advice and encouragement on this journey.
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Yep
  • dougphi
    dougphi Posts: 273 Member
    Too little willpower, too many carbs. Join me on this quest to chase away the belly of the beast (me). MFP vet, coming back for another round.
  • beebva4
    beebva4 Posts: 130 Member
    Hi everyone!
    Please feel free to add me!
    I'm yet again restarting my progress after having taken some time off. Looking for some inspiration and motivation from others 😁
  • fitnessfreaks695
    fitnessfreaks695 Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to have some friends to stalk... Errrrr.... I mean motivate each other! ;)

I just started my fitness journey and would love to communicate with like minded people! Feel free to add me to any like minded person!
  • rchristison
    rchristison Posts: 25 Member
    I’ve been on here over 400 days and lost 33 pounds but I definitely need some friends to help me pick up the pace. Please feel free to add me.
  • BeamingBadass
    BeamingBadass Posts: 1,454 Member
    More friends please
  • Mumonamission41
    Mumonamission41 Posts: 138 Member
    edited October 2019
    Always happy for new friends!
    Been less active lately as on holiday, but will be back Monday to kick butt!
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Add me
  • Selfloveclub
    Selfloveclub Posts: 19 Member
    Looking for motivational people to share the journey! Feel free to add me
  • healthyanav
    healthyanav Posts: 7 Member
    yup, could ue more friends on here! Been on this journey all by myself for too long! lol
  • latincoffee
    latincoffee Posts: 187 Member
    How's everyone doing? Please feel free to friend request me! I'm all about friends!