TEAM WITHERING A WEIGH - WEEK 4 - (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Calories under.
  • dk_runs
    dk_runs Posts: 106
    Options
    This week is threatening to be a hectic week at work sooo…I did Monday AND Tuesday’s challenges tonight.

200 jumping jacks = check
    100 crunches = check
    10 burpees = check
    10 mountain climbers = check
    10 globe jumps = check
    10 squat kicks = check
    10 zig zag hops = check
    5k Run = check
    Water = check
    Calories = under
    Weight = still 127.6 lbs

Hope you all have a great week!
  • skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    challenges complete

8 glasses of water
    under calorie goal
  • ShannGall
    ShannGall Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Challenge completed! under calories! 8 glasses of water!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    WOW! Those zig-zag hops!!

I am feeling great!! Even with my slacking off - and I did slack off some - I am feeling so much stronger than I was a month ago!!! Does anyone else notice the same thing?

I am working to close out the spreadsheet so that Gary can check our totals and give us final placement info. I honestly got VERY discouraged and distracted this past week. I got the spreadsheet fixed and started entering numbers and realized there were some people that reported DAILY (you already know who you are because you were BUSTING YOUR BUTTS) and then there were some that I never heard from after the first week. We were allowed to remove those folks from the points - well - really just add points in for them so that the rest of the team did not suffer because of their lack of participation. It all just made me sad. It is not that difficult to check in.

BUT...

I have taken the frown - turned it upside down - and I am STILL KICKING THE CRAP OUT OF AUGUST PEOPLE!!! I took great comfort in the fact that 3 of our team members got us 10 extra points each by doing 1000 or more crunches on their own in WEEK 3!!! We had a team total of 5840!!! Take THAT August!!

I am still working on the week 4 stuff because I am including today and tomorrow... so please - keep on reporting in here! That's right!!! Today and tomorrow and that's it!! We are done with August!! Please (if you lost more...) submit your FINAL WEIGHT in here.

I will post final results here. If you do NOT want me to post your individual weight loss - please let me know and I will message it to you. (I am only posting totals - e.g. 6 pounds lost.)

I can't wait!! Just so you know... we currently have lost 83.8 pounds as a team this month!! That is missing a few weigh-ins. (Like mine... I am waiting until tomorrow or maybe even Wednesday since tomorrow we still have challenges as part of August... No one has really said how to do that!!

So - all challenges done today... under cals, over water.
  • amymoore728
    Options
    Finished challenge, 14 glasses of water, under calories... dreading a 5k tomorrow!!! I will be weighing in Wednesday.
  • DLMcCutchen79
    DLMcCutchen79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Reporting for yesterday, while I was submitting my information last night my virus protection service detected a virus so I had to let it take care of the issue. Anyhow, I was under on calories, over on water and completed all challenges, got in an extra mile and did an extra 50 crunches with 75 pounds of weight!! Not sure if we are supposed to continue doing extra crunches, miles, and jumping jacks these last three days or not??? I will give my finial weight for August tomorrow, as Wednesday is my normal weigh in day anyway.
  • juleseybaby
    Options
    ... dreading a 5k tomorrow!!!

Me too!! I am trying to figure out how I am going to get it in STRAIGHT... I could log extra 1/2 miles here and there on a break - but tonight I have Zumba from 7-8... I just dunno where I am going to put this 5k!!!
  • dk_runs
    dk_runs Posts: 106
    Options
    Hi Team!
    Today is my last day with you all and just wanted to say it's been a pleasure to "meet "all of you and to be on team Withering A Weigh. I'll be on a different team in for the Sept. challenges, but I would still like to keep in touch with all of you. :smile: You guys are awesome...especially our fearless leader Julesybaby!

As for me, today I was:
    Calories = under
    Water =check

I completed all the challenges for the week yesterday.
    Good luck to all of you with your weight/fitness goals!

Dianne
  • faye_daisy
    faye_daisy Posts: 148
    Options
    under calories over water
    5k sorry this morning was covered in smoke from two wildfires we have a health advisory to stay in the last 2 days
    and I am fighting a stomach bug
    I will try for it tomorrow sorry guys

my weigh in is 220.6
  • ShannGall
    Options
    challenge DONE!!!!!! Did 5 miles! under calories!
  • DLMcCutchen79
    Options
    Finial day,

Under Calories
    over water
    Completed the 5k with no problem and I can honestly say a month ago I could have done it but not in 42 minutes and not walking fast pace and jogging!! I was also able to get in over 10 miles today between biking, walking, jogging, and the Arc trainer!

I will give my weight loss for August tomorrow morning, hopefully I made it to my 8 pound goal!

I will not be going on to the September challenge with everyone, I'm trying out a new challenge and training with a friend for a two day, overnight field trip my twins will be going on in early October. I have enjoyed all of my team mates and hope we can stay in contact via MFP and continue to encourage one another. I wish everyone the best of luck in their weight loss and/or weight maintaining goals. Thanks so much to juleseybaby for leading our team!! :flowerforyou:

Debbie
  • skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    challenge complete
    8 glasses of water
    under calorie goal

weight still holding at 159.2 from yesterday

It's been a pleasure ladies and gentleman!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Well I guess all good things must end. I have really enjoyed being a part of this team and enjoy the encouragement and dedication of this group. I look forward to moving on to our next challenge and for those of you who are moving on just continue to do what you did here. ( In Tony Horton's words BRING IT.) Jules you are the bomb, thank you for allowing me to join and I will continue to give 150%.

3 miles-Done
    200 Crunches-Done
    100 JJ-Done
    Water over
    Calories over (sorry my husband bought pizza :()
  • DLMcCutchen79
    Options
    My finial August weigh in....I lost a total of 8.4 pounds!!! Starting weight for August was 199.8, end weight as of today is 191.2.
  • ShannGall
    Options
    Final Weigh In- 130....
  • amymoore728
    Options
    Final weigh in - 137

Finished 5k yesterday in 36 minutes pushing both my kids in my double stroller. I would not have been able to do that a month ago. Thank you so much Jules for encouraging us along this journey. You are awesome!

Also, I am so impressed to read everyone's progress through the month! Great job, team. This was a great experience. It definitely helps me not put chocolate in my mouth when I know that the team is counting on me to be under calories :happy:
  • juleseybaby
    Options
    Well team...

I am working on the spreadsheet... I will post a RESULTS forum I think.... if I don't - results will be in here! I am STOKED!! I am still missing word from a few people - but our weight loss total at this time is 90.7 pounds!!! SERIOUSLY!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

It has been a pleasure going through this part of my journey with you!! Thanks so much for all the compliments! But the truth is - YOU ALL DID IT!! If you weren't working your butts off (quite literally) - I wouldn't have anything to track!! So THANK YOU!! :flowerforyou:

Love you all truly and those that are moving on - I wish you the best in your continued journey. As long as you don't drop me from your friend list - I will still comment when I can!

Those that are GOING TRIBAL with me in SEPTEMBER... TEAM CHUAY GAHN is going to win a battle - it is an epic battle against LAZINESS, SLACKING, EXCUSES, BAD HEALTH, and EXTRA POUNDS!! THEY ARE ALL GOING DOWN!!! :happy:
  • juleseybaby
    Options
    Trying to post this as a pic... hope it works!!

August%252520results.gif
  • juleseybaby
    Options
    WOO HOO! It worked!!

OK folks....

With 9 out of 19 people still participating...

******* TOTAL TEAM SCORE 797

******* HIGHEST LOSER Gary1977, 17.8 pounds

Congratulations to everyone!! As soon as I have data on the placement results with the other teams - I will post it here!!