New Month, New YOU.....

Options
pizzamyheart
pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
Pumpkin days are over and Turkey days have begun. Another month gone with a new one just starting. And so it goes, the passage of time. New beginnings, new starts, new YOU. What changes are you going to make this month? Are you going to try anything new? Set a new goal? Whether it be fitness related, health related, social life related, anything....what are you going to try thats new or different this month? Discuss. Or don't, its up to you. But if you don't the moderators will cry.

Replies

• ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    I'm going to:
    Tighten up my macros.
    Continue to workout 3x a week.
    Fix my bike.
    Finish two chapters of my thesis.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I’m going to try to refine my goals by learning to conserve the time I do have for things that I value. As well as, learning how to say no to the things that hold no investment towards my goals.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Get my *kitten* together. For real this time.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Texas !
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Does this mean we aren't drinking our Big Gulps by the river anymore? :frowning:
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Does this mean we aren't drinking our Big Gulps by the river anymore? :frowning:

That tradition stands
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Texas !

😂
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    I feel like I screwed up October. So, this month I will do a better job of food prep. Get more lifting days in. And sleep better.
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    And texas
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    I feel like I screwed up October. So, this month I will do a better job of food prep. Get more lifting days in. And sleep better.

I screwed up the past two years. And already the first day of November..... :(
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

It's a new day 💜💜💜
  • isalsayourface123
    Options

It's a new day 💜💜💜

One thing said to me recently that stuck...do a little better than you did the day before
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    Drink no alcohol this month and run 100 miles! Let's all hit our goals and have a fabulous November!
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Drink no alcohol this month and run 100 miles! Let's all hit our goals and have a fabulous November!
    This is kind of like my goal. I generally just drink socially, and at home I’ll pour something and not finish it. I always feel bleh and headachey even if I have one drink. So I think for November I’m just going to not partake. I’m also trying to run 3-4 miles every day.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Try my hands at meal prep. Eat greens while resisting the urge to throw up. Also, Have chicken or fish once a day.
  • LoveyChar
    Options
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    This is kind of like my goal. I generally just drink socially, and at home I’ll pour something and not finish it. I always feel bleh and headachey even if I have one drink. So I think for November I’m just going to not partake. I’m also trying to run 3-4 miles every day.

Awwwwww, I pour one drink and then I want one more...and one more...
    3-4 miles per day is my minimum goal too and more when I can. I didn't meet my goal in October so I'm going to push myself harder this month.
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    Try my hands at meal prep. Eat greens while resisting the urge to throw up. Also, Have chicken or fish once a day.

Blend them in a smoothie with fruits and yogurt?
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options

Blend them in a smoothie with fruits and yogurt?

Not a bad idea. I am gonna look for recipes. Thank you :smile:
  • LoveyChar
    Options

It's a new day 💜💜💜

One thing said to me recently that stuck...do a little better than you did the day before

Thanks for this reminder; I like this...