New Month, New YOU.....

Options

Replies

• LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    New me ran 3.2 worth of frustrations off and I am happy.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    LoveyChar wrote: »

@LoveyChar

Good Stuff.

Keep up the nice work!

..... don't get cocky.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    I feel like I screwed up October. So, this month I will do a better job of food prep. Get more lifting days in. And sleep better.

I screwed up the past two years. And already the first day of November..... :(

It's a new day 💜💜💜

One thing said to me recently that stuck...do a little better than you did the day before

I like this too
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I think I'll just do my best not to fall into the "holiday trap" for the next two months. Yikes. It helps that I don't have to make or attend any large family outings with a bunch of delicious, calorie laden foods this year. No Thanksgiving and I'm down with having rum cake as a Christmas dinner. :lol:
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    LoveyChar wrote: »

@LoveyChar

Good Stuff.

Keep up the nice work!

..... don't get cocky.

Oh no, I am so far from cocky...at best confident, but I can honestly say not cocky and never will be...
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I love "new starts" too!!
    ...day 1 - forked up
    ...day 2 - forked up

Oh well...day 3 is a new day...(end of the weekend, fresh start!)
    Please someone, validate me!!
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I love "new starts" too!!
    ...day 1 - forked up
    ...day 2 - forked up

Oh well...day 3 is a new day...(end of the weekend, fresh start!)
    Please someone, validate me!!

You have 28 more days! What are you working on for these next 28 days?
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    90 minute run for me.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Try my hands at meal prep. Eat greens while resisting the urge to throw up. Also, Have chicken or fish once a day.

Blend them in a smoothie with fruits and yogurt?

I couldn’t find any Broccoli yogurt smoothie recipes. You sit on a throne of lies
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    Try my hands at meal prep. Eat greens while resisting the urge to throw up. Also, Have chicken or fish once a day.

I couldn’t find any Broccoli yogurt smoothie recipes. You sit on a throne of lies

😂 eeeww... maybe pick a different vegetable
  • happimess01
    Options

😂 eeeww... maybe pick a different vegetable

Lol now you see why i mentioned throwing up in the initial comment :D
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

Have you considered making vegetable soups? That's the only way I can stomach certain vegetables. Even celery. And I despise celery and everything it stands for.
  • happimess01
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »

Have you considered making vegetable soups? That's the only way I can stomach certain vegetables. Even celery. And I despise celery and everything it stands for.

Yea I could try that. Thanks :)
  • andersonkaitlyn3
    andersonkaitlyn3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    October was by far the worst diet month I’ve had in a long time 😬 getting back on track with the diet this month. Also got a yoga trapeze to add to my workouts vfha705sdgkq.jpeg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    October was by far the worst diet month I’ve had in a long time 😬 getting back on track with the diet this month. Also got a yoga trapeze to add to my workouts vfha705sdgkq.jpeg

Good Morning !
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    I feel like I screwed up October. So, this month I will do a better job of food prep. Get more lifting days in. And sleep better.

It's a new day 💜💜💜

It's a new day 💜💜💜

One thing said to me recently that stuck...do a little better than you did the day before

my favorite is “go for progress not perfection”

like i set myself up for failure if i try to do too much so i start small like this week i want to try to drink a 1/2 gallon of water every day which sounds dumb but there’s like way more chance i doing that than if i’m like “get up early, make my bed, journal every morning, go for a run, eat clean and don’t curse” i would *kitten* that up in the first five minutes and then get all defeatist and stop trying

This is a problem for so many of us. We feel like a little failure is so huge that sometimes we give up or self sabotage. I am trying to stop looking at things like "I failed" and maybe more like "so there was a tiny hurdle".