The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    PopRox90 wrote: »
    iitzz2k8esmq.jpeg

Glad this week is over! hope u all have a great week this week!! As for me, I’m excited for the next two days off YAYAYY!!! ♥️

You always look fantastic. 😁 Hope you have a wonderful time off! 😊
  • cdubks88
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    In honor of the new “Themed Filtered Selfie Series”. Please look for it in the “chit chat” section. Join in. @CanesGalactica sparked the idea. Be on the lookout for more people. Tell your friends.
    f9v9nf3lwnoo.jpeg

This is great! You look fantastic as always. Have a great day!
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Sunday vibes. Anyone else feel like they might not make it through winter? And it hasn’t even started yet. 🤣😭7ywhbl7469l6.jpeg

Che bella!!! 😍Mel....im so blinkitty blinking your gorgeousness.....💜😘....i so "internet love you"

And love stealing your adorable lines🙄😂😍🙌💜
  • Tinydancer106
    Terrible photo of me, but look at the little floof I encountered at the Veteran's Day parade today! Sooooooooo cute!
    jmc1i35lm0v7.jpg

Omg! Looove the newest wolf pack💜😍🙌....love the chick holding him too😍
  • Tinydancer106
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    Just a boy and his fried rice. I hope you enjoyed the weekend. You’re looking incredible!

7dwfdqfqtp0s.jpeg

Sharesies my handsome friend???....that said fiend but I caught it and well if you share some of that I will call you which ever you prefer ....deal?!🤷🙌😎😜
  • Tinydancer106
    In honor of the new “Themed Filtered Selfie Series”. Please look for it in the “chit chat” section. Join in. @CanesGalactica sparked the idea. Be on the lookout for more people. Tell your friends.
    f9v9nf3lwnoo.jpeg

You're the cutest!!💜💜💜💜💜...i love that face!😍
  • Tinydancer106
    iitzz2k8esmq.jpeg

Glad this week is over! hope u all have a great week this week!! As for me, I’m excited for the next two days off YAYAYY!!! ♥️

I dont think you could ever look bad🤔.....i should be all jelly.🙄...but youre just so damn beautiful inside and out😍😍😍😍💜💜💜💜.....so I just adore you bella!🤷😘🙌
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    iitzz2k8esmq.jpeg

Dear lord almighty....
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    iitzz2k8esmq.jpeg

Roxy! So pretty!😍

Thank you! Love u girl 😘
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    iitzz2k8esmq.jpeg

You always look fantastic. 😁 Hope you have a wonderful time off! 😊

Thank u so much! Hope u have a fantastic week
    iitzz2k8esmq.jpeg

I dont think you could ever look bad🤔.....i should be all jelly.🙄...but youre just so damn beautiful inside and out😍😍😍😍💜💜💜💜.....so I just adore you bella!🤷😘🙌

Thank u hun! Ur one of a kind here! Ur amazing and beautiful urself! ♥️
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    iitzz2k8esmq.jpeg

Dear lord almighty....

♥️

• Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    f5k6wi6hoziy.jpeg

It’s finally “sweater weather” here. Or at least for me!! I know it doesn’t compare to a lot of u and ur freezing weather but any excuse to wear a sweater i will use! Lol 😂 Have a great night everyone!

It is more than sweater weather here in the desert. It was coat weather this morning.

Where u from??

@PopRox90 Sorry, I didn't respond earlier. I missed it.

I live in Chandler
  • cdubks88
    clord2 wrote: »
    n8eaobz3pk9s.jpg

Happy Monday everyone!

Your smile is fantastic. You always look so calm and your hair is always swooshy.....is that a word? Was struggling for a good adjective to describe it and that came to mind.....your hair always looks great. Hope you have a wonderful day!
  • PopRox90
    clord2 wrote: »
    n8eaobz3pk9s.jpg

Happy Monday everyone!

Pretty girl! Love ur hair
  • PopRox90
    f5k6wi6hoziy.jpeg

It’s finally “sweater weather” here. Or at least for me!! I know it doesn’t compare to a lot of u and ur freezing weather but any excuse to wear a sweater i will use! Lol 😂 Have a great night everyone!

It is more than sweater weather here in the desert. It was coat weather this morning.

Where u from??

@PopRox90 Sorry, I didn't respond earlier. I missed it.

I live in Chandler

Right on!!
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    thanks @PopRox90 and @cdubks88
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Happy Monday everyone ❤ Did half the day with the red wig and finishing it with the purple, this hair situation is getting worse than how many times I change clothes during my days 🤦‍♀️🤣.It's supposed to snow here this week, time to take out the toques 😊 Gotta love Canadian weather.ur5qn2jm467t.jpg
    Omg..I hate WHY you have to wear them but I’m LOVING them on you! Each one, you look amazing!😍
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Happy Monday everyone ❤ Did half the day with the red wig and finishing it with the purple, this hair situation is getting worse than how many times I change clothes during my days 🤦‍♀️🤣.It's supposed to snow here this week, time to take out the toques 😊 Gotta love Canadian weather.ur5qn2jm467t.jpg

You look beautiful!!!
    If you like to change up your look I say do it!!!
    Whatever brightens your day sweetie cuz you sure brighten ours 😘
    HUGS 🤗
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    f9v9nf3lwnoo.jpeg

You're the cutest!!💜💜💜💜💜...i love that face!😍

Aw, thanks! It’s part of our new themed selfie series. 🤣 it’s the “hey I didn’t know that camera was there” day. Lol!