GTFOH

245

Replies

  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    Inactive, political, overly religious, xenophobic, or racists.

    Whew, not xenomorphic
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    s131951 wrote: »
    Inactive, political, overly religious, xenophobic, or racists.

    Whew, not xenomorphic

    Took the words right out of all of my mouths

    Don't make me send my aptly named cat after you two. :laugh:
  • AyeRon18
    AyeRon18 Posts: 127 Member
    xenomorphs misunderstood
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,971 Member
    edited November 2019
    I just recently deleted over 100 people from my friends list for various reasons.

    One guy posted inappropriate comments.

    Many of them seem to have quit their journey.

    Some of them never post.

    Another guy unfriended me when I wouldn’t give him my phone number. 👀
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    overly gossipy and/or nosey

    overly "friendly" if im not showing interest

    if it turns out we just don't have much in common. mostly boils down to no sense of humor i guess.

    habitual line steppers

    fake name. they lie about that they'll lie about anything imo

    people who don't know when to stop pushing for a further friendship basically. not everybody needs to be best friends who share everything about everything. its okay to just be internet buddies in passing sometimes.

    sometimes its just because you gotta listen to your gut about people

    This. All this.
    Btw you'll always be one of my faves. ❤
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    overly gossipy and/or nosey

    overly "friendly" if im not showing interest

    if it turns out we just don't have much in common. mostly boils down to no sense of humor i guess.

    habitual line steppers

    fake name. they lie about that they'll lie about anything imo

    people who don't know when to stop pushing for a further friendship basically. not everybody needs to be best friends who share everything about everything. its okay to just be internet buddies in passing sometimes.

    sometimes its just because you gotta listen to your gut about people

    This. All this.
    Btw you'll always be one of my faves. ❤

    back at ya Mel
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    I don't pay that much attention to my list or wall. Most of my "friends" are here in the threads. I've deleted old inactive accounts, but never just chopped someone.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Unwilling to share their hashbrowns

    My recent craving :o
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Unwilling to share their hashbrowns

    My recent craving :o

    Potatoes by another name
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Unwilling to share their hashbrowns

    My recent craving :o

    Potatoes by another name

    Mmmmhm. Share.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Unwilling to share their hashbrowns

    My recent craving :o

    Potatoes by another name

    Mmmmhm. Share.

    DONE
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,298 Member
    I have a GoFundMe created to have the chocolate fountain in every Golden Corral replaced with a statue of me spitting chocolate into the air. Every time I add a new friend I send them the link to it and if they don't donate within two days I cut them. Grandma always said they're not true friends if they don't support strangers being forced to eat chocolate that's pouring down a naked statue of you.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I have a GoFundMe created to have the chocolate fountain in every Golden Corral replaced with a statue of me spitting chocolate into the air. Every time I add a new friend I send them the link to it and if they don't donate within two days I cut them. Grandma always said they're not true friends if they don't support strangers being forced to eat chocolate that's pouring down a naked statue of you.

    That system takes a lot of the guesswork out of the friendship-process, which is good
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I have a GoFundMe created to have the chocolate fountain in every Golden Corral replaced with a statue of me spitting chocolate into the air. Every time I add a new friend I send them the link to it and if they don't donate within two days I cut them. Grandma always said they're not true friends if they don't support strangers being forced to eat chocolate that's pouring down a naked statue of you.

    I'll bring the strawberries.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    i have a special extension installed on my cracked version of the mfp app that uses an algorithm to create a ratio comparing hours_logged_in : hugs_received, it automagically deletes anyone on my friends list that falls below the baseline friend quotient

    *fears inadequacy*
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    i have a special extension installed on my cracked version of the mfp app that uses an algorithm to create a ratio comparing hours_logged_in : hugs_received, it automagically deletes anyone on my friends list that falls below the baseline friend quotient

    *fears inadequacy*

    oh its been further modded so anyone who contributes to inspirings_received has lifetime immunity

    That's very... inspiring.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    I've been known to drunk delete before. 😬
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Same as most everybody here;
    - Send a FR, then never interact (why?)
    - Excessive political posting (A - I don't care, and B - that's what FB is for)
    - Post items that indicate disordered eating / OCD behaviors (I'm not equipped to help)
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    I don't exist except to post here sometimes so it's useless to have me as a friend.