If the person avobe send you a FR, what would you do?

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Accept if i get a day by day account of her next trip
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    accept
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Accept if he tells me of his next vacation
    (We're thinking of London and possible Vienna in the summer )
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,348 Member
    That's never gonna happen
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    I would accept and ask he they want to meet to sign the papers and have the FBI waiting around the corner and collect the reward when he is brought back to the US and Justice will be served!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Been there.. done that.. got an award.
  • happimess01
    edited November 2019
    AliNouveau wrote: »

I went to Vienna and Salzburg last year. Had a great time. So pretty, great food, so much culture plus a lot cheaper than the neighboring countries. My pp is from Salzburg actually lol

@lx1x accept if he writes an essay on Jo
  • AliNouveau

I went to Vienna and Salzburg last year. Had a great time. So pretty, great food, so much culture plus a lot cheaper than the neighboring countries. My pp is from Salzburg actually lol

It's gorgeous there isn't it. I have friends in Vienna and have been a few times but my husband and son haven't been. We'd do London because my boy lives museums and it's another spot I haven't been in ages
  • happimess01

It's gorgeous there isn't it. I have friends in Vienna and have been a few times but my husband and son haven't been. We'd do London because my boy lives museums and it's another spot I haven't been in ages

Sounds like a really fun trip. I love museums too but I can’t find many people who want to spend hours inside one.
  • AliNouveau

Sounds like a really fun trip. I love museums too but I can’t find many people who want to spend hours inside one.

We are museum people. On road trips now we make a point if stopping at the local museum in a small random town. It's interesting. But I hear you I went on a field trip to the museum here once with my boys class and a mom there said she hates museums so she was going out for lunch while the kids had a program. I was like in seeing the travelling display since I'm here. It was awesome
  • happimess01

We are museum people. On road trips now we make a point if stopping at the local museum in a small random town. It's interesting. But I hear you I went on a field trip to the museum here once with my boys class and a mom there said she hates museums so she was going out for lunch while the kids had a program. I was like in seeing the travelling display since I'm here. It was awesome

Yea I definitely got that impression from our last chat. You all would be so much fun to travel with.
  • AliNouveau

Yea I definitely got that impression from our last chat. You all would be so much fun to travel with.

Our road trip this past summer was awesome because of spontaneous stops. We saw a borax mine, had lunch in what felt like a throw back town to the wild west. Stopped at a museum in the desert and chatted with a lady about the recent earthquake. Lotsa neat memories
  • happimess01

Our road trip this past summer was awesome because of spontaneous stops. We saw a borax mine, had lunch in what felt like a throw back town to the wild west. Stopped at a museum in the desert and chatted with a lady about the recent earthquake. Lotsa neat memories

Damn! You should start a travel blog. Would make for an interesting read. I’d definitely follow your page.

• AliNouveau

Damn! You should start a travel blog. Would make for an interesting read. I’d definitely follow your page.

I've been told to start a good blog. There's only so much blogging a girl can do. Haha unusually document our adventures on Instagram
  • Cookietush
    Cookietush Posts: 2,046 Member
    Already friends
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Friends
  • phoenixrising5721
    phoenixrising5721 Posts: 2,252 Member
    Friends
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,348 Member
    968ltwf4fm00.gif