Debate: how do YOU eat this cookie?

Options
124»

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I'm a cookie monster; they're my weakness. Ok well except fig newtons, those things are disgusting. But as a kid we always had cookies in the house. So the way I eat them is 1 after another. :( I need double batches when I bake, a batch for me, a batch for everyone else :(. So I just cannot do it anymore. No cookies. No temptation.
  • Ninkasi
    Ninkasi Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I don't. I don't like M&M's in cookies. (ducks and runs)

I'm running right there with you, and maybe even a little faster: I don't like chocolate in anything. (I also don't like wine, so I expect my Chick Card to be revoked any day now)
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    I give it to my kids. I've never really liked M&Ms
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    CSARdiver wrote: »

This an improvement?

o4uoky28xgks.png

Minor improvement. I don't like the candy shell part in cookies. The candy shell on Reese's Pieces are thinner and not so crunchy, so they're OK. Still wouldn't be my first choice.

b2j22z88bc0t.jpg

THIS is my top choice... or one of them anyway! Also love classic chocolate chip cookie dough and oatmeal raisin

Love, love, love!

I got let go from subway because I refused to bake the cookies to their standard of chrispiness. But, nobody would buy them on those days. Let them be soft and chewy and the rack was gone by 1pm.

I would eat the cookie in the op quickly. So fast that I would then regret not enjoying it and have to have another....time to do some baking methinks.

But you’re right! Soft and chewy is best!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Ninkasi wrote: »

I'm running right there with you, and maybe even a little faster: I don't like chocolate in anything. (I also don't like wine, so I expect my Chick Card to be revoked any day now)

I don't like wine, either!
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »

Me too... If I'm gonna spend calories on a cookie, it better be a much better cookie than this one!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I have never eaten this cookie, however assuming I would, then the approach would likely mirror eating a chocolate chip cookie. I'd start with the side with the least amount of chocolate chips and work my way to the choc-dense bits.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    ccrdragon wrote: »

Me too... If I'm gonna spend calories on a cookie, it better be a much better cookie than this one!

ko9jksgo4r5b.jpg

bestttt cookies
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options
    ccrdragon wrote: »

ko9jksgo4r5b.jpg

bestttt cookies

They look like you baked shar-peis. :'(
  • Viking_Dad
    Viking_Dad Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    1. Shove whole cookie in mouth
    2. Take a sip of milk
    3. Chew/smush
    4. Repeat many, many times
    5. Happy sugar coma