Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What do you all think about this?

1356

Replies

  • JanetReynaJanetReyna Posts: 267Member Member Posts: 267Member Member
    NovusDies wrote: »
    JanetReyna wrote: »
    Why are people so negative? Her instagram username is there, search her up and take a look yourself. I know everyone has a perference but I really do want big gluteus and I’m just looking for advice because I feel I won’t ever reach my goal unless I have plastic surgery and I don’t want to. But I know looking better will help me a lot. I just want some advice on people who have achieved this. Not exactly that goal but women who have gotten big gluteus with fitness.


    If you want advice for how to achieve it why don't you stick with asking the people you are "following"? It seems to me that most of the people visiting these forums that post are looking for results that are more mainstream. You are trying to achieve something specific that would likely end in being a hassle when shopping for clothes. As a person who just now has gotten back to "off-the-rack" clothes shopping I am not sure why anyone would give that up willingly.

    I don't understand how this will help you a lot. If your self-esteem needs help you need to see a professional about it because changing your appearance on the outside will not fix the inside.

    Yeah that’s probably what I’ll do. I dream of having a curvy figure and after all we’re all here to get help and advice. I was just trying to see if there were women here that have gotten big gluteus with just fitness. I don’t want to feel like having a big butt is only achievable under the knife. I wish I was more bottom heavy than top heavy :(
  • JanetReynaJanetReyna Posts: 267Member Member Posts: 267Member Member
    I was curious enough to look her up, and looking at her other insta photos, I can tell you one thing: the padding over her hips is fat, not muscle. There is no large muscle in the “hip dip” area, plus you can see cellulite in the photos of her in a bathing suit. The texture over her legs is not ripped muscle, either. She has mega muscle in her quads, but there is substantial fat on top of it. So you have substantial surface fat on the hips, buttocks, and thighs, plus a waist, back and torso with no fat layer and visible abs.

    How do you get that look? Genetics, lipo, or a combination of both. It’s not possible to spot reduce fat, as many many people here have said many times.

    Now, she claims that she reduced her hip dip by growing her glutes so much that they stopped “drooping” and magically filled in her hip dips. That doesn’t physically work like that. Plus, like I said, cellulite. Muscles don’t get cellulite. I’m guessing what she did was put on substantial weight, both fat and muscle, then have some of the fat moved around. Or maybe she is incredibly lucky in where her fat ends up. Regardless, if you weren’t born storing fat only on your hips and never on your stomach, no amount of working out will cause that fat distribution.

    She has ample motivation to change the truth - she is selling her products and method, hard, on every photo. When something for sale appears too good to be true, it probably is.

    Girl it’s just really hard to love or feel comfortable with my body shape. I know we all have insecurities but I don’t want this one to be an insecure anymore. I wanna do something about it and I personally do like a big butt with thick thighs and small upper body. But I don’t know how to work on my body to try and achieve my goals. Fitness is so hard for me. I gain a lot of weight in my arms and stomach and I hate it so much.
  • JanetReynaJanetReyna Posts: 267Member Member Posts: 267Member Member
    So you’ve seen how my body shape is :( you think it’s to broad?
    JanetReyna wrote: »
    The thing is Janet, you post a thread about this pretty frequently.

    Relax.

    Stop searching Instagram for the biggest glutes. You most likely won't have that dramatic of results because it takes a LOT of work and so far you haven't mentioned the work part of it that you ARE doing. Lifting progressively heavier weights is what you need to focus on. Like we've said every time you post this.

    What is your current weight lifting routine? Maybe someone can help you with that part.

    Girl, I would relax if I had atleast a little curve and looked more feminine. I’m so insecure in going shopping because I don’t have curves. I can’t wear dresses that are fitted. I don’t like taking pictures from the front because I look broad. Yes, I have so many fat to lose and I don’t know if you have seen my body shape I’ve posted pictures of myself. It’s just really really hard for me to feel comfortable and confident because I want to have more curves and I don’t want to feel like lipo is the only way for me to look differently.

    All of these posts you are making today and every time are exactly the same.

    Yes, I've posted in your threads before. I've seen your images of yourself.

    You're pregnant, so your weight loss may have to take a back seat right now. You can still workout and do squats and other weight-bearing exercises if your doctor approves. So - get his approval and get your lifting on.

    You can't change your genetics. You can do the best you can with what you've been given, which is what we all do.

    You probably won't look like those images without surgery and hard core lifting.

    Go to therapy. For real.

  • JanetReynaJanetReyna Posts: 267Member Member Posts: 267Member Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    You might want to look into therapy and really talk through this with a professional.

    I hope you get the help you need. Good luck. 🧡
    I agree with this. OP, you keep insisting you have this shapeless body with no curves, but the photos on your profile, if they are yours, show a very curvy physique . You may have body dysmorphia issues and maybe should concentrate on resolving this, rather than "transforming" the body you seem to dislike so much.

    I don’t think I look curvy at all but thank you love ❤️
  • rheddmobilerheddmobile Posts: 5,123Member Member Posts: 5,123Member Member
    Honestly if you are worried about how you look in dresses, buy a support garment with a padded butt. They make them! It won’t work at the beach but anyone can look like this while wearing a dress, with enough squeezing and padding.
  • JanetReynaJanetReyna Posts: 267Member Member Posts: 267Member Member
    Thanks but no thanks lol. I’m looking for real changes.
    Honestly if you are worried about how you look in dresses, buy a support garment with a padded butt. They make them! It won’t work at the beach but anyone can look like this while wearing a dress, with enough squeezing and padding.

  • LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Posts: 6,968Member, Premium Member Posts: 6,968Member, Premium Member
    What does your husband have to say about all this? Is he supportive?
    edited November 2019
  • rdkdm7rdkdm7 Posts: 37Member Member Posts: 37Member Member
    Right. Instagram models men and women fake being black and mixed. Look it up. The girls booty might be kinda big, but she knows how to make it crazy big looking.
    Also, even if you were black or mixed, those perfect instagram crazy bootys, perfect thick uncellulited glutes, skinny tiny waists, are mostley unachievable realistically by any racial poulation. Maybe with a ton of effort, a few people out there might be able to get this look. A very few.
    edited November 2019
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Posts: 34,691Member Member Posts: 34,691Member Member
    JanetReyna wrote: »
    So you’ve seen how my body shape is :( you think it’s to broad?
    JanetReyna wrote: »
    The thing is Janet, you post a thread about this pretty frequently.

    Relax.

    Stop searching Instagram for the biggest glutes. You most likely won't have that dramatic of results because it takes a LOT of work and so far you haven't mentioned the work part of it that you ARE doing. Lifting progressively heavier weights is what you need to focus on. Like we've said every time you post this.

    What is your current weight lifting routine? Maybe someone can help you with that part.

    Girl, I would relax if I had atleast a little curve and looked more feminine. I’m so insecure in going shopping because I don’t have curves. I can’t wear dresses that are fitted. I don’t like taking pictures from the front because I look broad. Yes, I have so many fat to lose and I don’t know if you have seen my body shape I’ve posted pictures of myself. It’s just really really hard for me to feel comfortable and confident because I want to have more curves and I don’t want to feel like lipo is the only way for me to look differently.

    All of these posts you are making today and every time are exactly the same.

    Yes, I've posted in your threads before. I've seen your images of yourself.

    You're pregnant, so your weight loss may have to take a back seat right now. You can still workout and do squats and other weight-bearing exercises if your doctor approves. So - get his approval and get your lifting on.

    You can't change your genetics. You can do the best you can with what you've been given, which is what we all do.

    You probably won't look like those images without surgery and hard core lifting.

    Go to therapy. For real.

    If you are pregnant you do understand your figure will be taking a backseat for awhile. After you have the baby you will need to recover. If you have a c section you won't be allowed to exercise for 6 weeks and then it's a lot of hard work to just get your core back. I found it was basically a year from getting pregnant to after that i felt more or less myself again.

    I think you need to talk to a professional about this obsession you have with your body looking a specific way especially if you are pregnant. Your baby and doing what you body needs to grow a baby needs to be your priority right now.

    Also remember most of these Instagram "models" are photoshopped, use angles, filters, etc to appear this way. Unless you know this person in real life chances are they really aren't the "realest" ever.
  • Machka9Machka9 Posts: 16,013Member Member Posts: 16,013Member Member
    JanetReyna wrote: »
    Why are people so negative? Her instagram username is there, search her up and take a look yourself. I know everyone has a perference but I really do want big gluteus and I’m just looking for advice because I feel I won’t ever reach my goal unless I have plastic surgery and I don’t want to. But I know looking better will help me a lot. I just want some advice on people who have achieved this. Not exactly that goal but women who have gotten big gluteus with fitness.

    Just wait till you are further along in your pregnancy.

  • JanetReynaJanetReyna Posts: 267Member Member Posts: 267Member Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    JanetReyna wrote: »
    So you’ve seen how my body shape is :( you think it’s to broad?
    JanetReyna wrote: »
    The thing is Janet, you post a thread about this pretty frequently.

    Relax.

    Stop searching Instagram for the biggest glutes. You most likely won't have that dramatic of results because it takes a LOT of work and so far you haven't mentioned the work part of it that you ARE doing. Lifting progressively heavier weights is what you need to focus on. Like we've said every time you post this.

    What is your current weight lifting routine? Maybe someone can help you with that part.

    Girl, I would relax if I had atleast a little curve and looked more feminine. I’m so insecure in going shopping because I don’t have curves. I can’t wear dresses that are fitted. I don’t like taking pictures from the front because I look broad. Yes, I have so many fat to lose and I don’t know if you have seen my body shape I’ve posted pictures of myself. It’s just really really hard for me to feel comfortable and confident because I want to have more curves and I don’t want to feel like lipo is the only way for me to look differently.

    All of these posts you are making today and every time are exactly the same.

    Yes, I've posted in your threads before. I've seen your images of yourself.

    You're pregnant, so your weight loss may have to take a back seat right now. You can still workout and do squats and other weight-bearing exercises if your doctor approves. So - get his approval and get your lifting on.

    You can't change your genetics. You can do the best you can with what you've been given, which is what we all do.

    You probably won't look like those images without surgery and hard core lifting.

    Go to therapy. For real.

    If you are pregnant you do understand your figure will be taking a backseat for awhile. After you have the baby you will need to recover. If you have a c section you won't be allowed to exercise for 6 weeks and then it's a lot of hard work to just get your core back. I found it was basically a year from getting pregnant to after that i felt more or less myself again.

    I think you need to talk to a professional about this obsession you have with your body looking a specific way especially if you are pregnant. Your baby and doing what you body needs to grow a baby needs to be your priority right now.

    Also remember most of these Instagram "models" are photoshopped, use angles, filters, etc to appear this way. Unless you know this person in real life chances are they really aren't the "realest" ever.

    Yes I do know. So then what everyone is saying is I just can’t get the results I want? :( I’m thinking about all of this but this is way after I deliver.
  • JanetReynaJanetReyna Posts: 267Member Member Posts: 267Member Member
    So what everyone is saying it’s impossible to reach my goals? Like I really want a thicker lower body and a smaller upper but if I gain more weight from my top than bottom should I just give up? Or what do I doooo?
  • LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Posts: 6,968Member, Premium Member Posts: 6,968Member, Premium Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    What does your husband have to say about all this? Is he supportive?

    ?
Sign In or Register to comment.