Coffeeeeee☕️

12346»

Replies

• paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    I saw one post that roasted their own bean....does anybody else roast their own beans? How do you roast?
  • misscagal
    misscagal Posts: 195 Member
    Black 99% of the time. Cappuccino on vacations and when I want a weekend (rare) treat, with a shot of Baileys. Just finished one - so enjoyed it!
  • mburgess458
    mburgess458 Posts: 480 Member
    For me either black or with a little cacao powder (no sugar, just ground up cacao, 60 calories in 2.5 tbsp/14g)
  • kristieshannon
    kristieshannon Posts: 160 Member
    Starbucks tall nitro cold brew. I have them put it in a venti cup then dump in my premier protein shake. Breakfast perfection!
  • I add heavy cream for the keto and the added calories i need for my daily dairy to work.
  • brtgl
    brtgl Posts: 129 Member
    I typically buy Seattle's Best from the grocery store and have it with Coffeemate Hazelnut, French Vanilla, etc.
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    edited November 2019
    I love coffee so much! If I am having cold brew/iced coffee then I have it with some half/half. Lately I have been loving iced lattes w/oatmilk & almond milk. It keeps it somewhat lower calorie and feels decadent. I’ve been into mochas recently and is a treat. I can’t stand sugary coffees. Fresh roasted whole coffee beans are the way to go!
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    Brewing up an Irish Coffee as I type this!