TRIBAL CAPTAINS FORUM (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I never got an email with the spreadsheet. Did everyone else get it?
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Gary

I have a team member who is contemplating entering maintenance mode (thanks to the help of the August challenge) so she will basically be in the challenge for the fitness aspect of it. Could there be any special point consideration for her should she choose to maintain her weight? Just throwing it out there and I understand not wanting to make too many exceptions to the rules.
    Thanks!
  • karenzephyr
    Options
    I'm not sure how to find out who is on my team- Team 14 give a holler!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Here is a question from one of my Anju Warriors....

Does our team get more points if I do the advanced since it's so much harder?

Thanks
  • DelightfullyWifed
    Options
    bump
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    Options

I never got it either...
  • tagrady
    tagrady Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Gary

I have a team member who is contemplating entering maintenance mode (thanks to the help of the August challenge) so she will basically be in the challenge for the fitness aspect of it. Could there be any special point consideration for her should she choose to maintain her weight? Just throwing it out there and I understand not wanting to make too many exceptions to the rules.
    Thanks!

We have members in this situation as well. I know there probably wont be any point concideration made, but I'm ok with it. I'm happy to have active participating members that get points towards the weekly challenges! That's harder to find in team members than those who just loose weight and don't do any of the challenges!!
  • Shannonmd79
    Options
    On team # 14
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options

I never got it either...

Was wondering the same, he must of gottten busy.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options

Thanks

Nope, both are the same... you get to choose which one you do on a daily basis. Both get the 1 point for every team member that complete's the daily challenge, and 5 bonus if all team members complete all 6 daily challenges
  • amymoore728
    Options
    I like the idea that advanced and standard get the same amount of points - people just starting out should get just as much credit as those of us who have been doing this a while!
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!
    Captain of Team *kitten* 2 Ashes ~Guts 2 Dust here

Thanks Gary!!!!
    Lookin forward!
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Gary

Thanks!

We have members in this situation as well. I know there probably wont be any point concideration made, but I'm ok with it. I'm happy to have active participating members that get points towards the weekly challenges! That's harder to find in team members than those who just loose weight and don't do any of the challenges!!

I hear you on that!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options

Thanks

Nope, both are the same... you get to choose which one you do on a daily basis. Both get the 1 point for every team member that complete's the daily challenge, and 5 bonus if all team members complete all 6 daily challenges

Thanks again ..... itsbigjoesgal!!!!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Help! I am having trouble getting my team's banner to work as a signature. I'd love to know what the heck I'm doing wrong!

This is the embed code (or whatever) that I'm trying use: (which, strangely enough, isn't showing up). I've changed the IMG to all lowercse but that still doesn't work.

maroon98

Pull the image up in your picasa album - right click on it - scroll to properties and click - copy the 'Address: (URL)' field content... make sure to scroll down so you get the whole thing. Paste that in between the lowercase img tags. Hope it works. Sorry if you had already tried that...
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options

Thanks

But encourage your team to do the hard work outs because they will have a greater weight loss. :)
  • sonybalony
    sonybalony Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi!

How will we calculate points for this partial week? Where do we put them?

Thanks! Sonia
  • unluckyIrish
    unluckyIrish Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    How do we calculate the % points for weight lost? Do we take the percent out of total body mass? Or is it the % out of the goal to lose? Also, do we only get points if a whole % point is lost? I'm probably making this way harder than it is, but I wanted to be sure!