Female age 45-50 with 40-50 pounds to lose?

Options
I would like to start a group with people at the same state I am in. I am a 48 year old female with about 40 pounds to lose. If you would like to join this group, please add me as a friend. I am excited to get this started!

Replies

• lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    Well, you got my attention! I'm 48 and looking to lose about 50lb, so I'm in :wink:
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 47 and have 55 more pounds to lose. Never can have too many friends for support and motivation..
  • Azzariah
    Options
    I would love to join I am 47yrs old but only want to lose 28lbs but could do with the support x
  • Azzariah
    Options
    I am going to get hubby to take a pic of me so that you can put a face to the person you are talking to x hopefully it will be up tonight.
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    Oh good, I love to put faces to names :smile:
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!! I am 46 with about 50lbs to lose and would love to be part of this group.
  • asugar
    asugar Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am 49 and trying to lose about 20-25 lbs! Support helps a lot. just joined a couple weeks ago.
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm about to be 38 but I have 45lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.

~Leslie
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I am 44 and had 48 lbs to lose when I started in March. I have lost 37 of those lbs and have another 11 or so to go. It can be done in your 40's, it just takes a lot of motivation! Feel free to add me for motivation and support and good luck on your journey!
  • Azzariah
    Options
    I messed up today already, I ate three welsh cakes while visiting my parents this morning :/
  • shereen62
    Options
    countme in I am almost 49 and would like to lose 40 #. lets stick together .:smile:
  • roxie2219
    Options
    Hi:
    I would love to join this group. I am a 53 yr old female with 50 pounds to lose and I believe it has all settled in my middle. Does anyone have some tips on getting rid of this "muffin top"? I appreciate the support.
  • nikkizmom1962
    nikkizmom1962 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Please add me I am 49 yrs young and need alot of support Thank you
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Hi:
    I would love to join this group. I am a 53 yr old female with 50 pounds to lose and I believe it has all settled in my middle. Does anyone have some tips on getting rid of this "muffin top"? I appreciate the support.

Nearly all of my weight loss came from me doing Jillian Michaels workout DVD's. No More Trouble Zones is great for targeting specific areas and toning. It does run about 50 minutes though. I started with the 30 Day Shred and built up to the longer workouts. The shred is only about 20 minutes.
  • nancy9801
    nancy9801 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in to please. I am 46 and have 50 lbs to lose. Struggling to find motivation (as if +50 lbs is not enough).]
    Nancy
  • marciasauls
    marciasauls Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a little older - 53, but at this stage of the game, age is only a number, right? I'm in!:flowerforyou:
  • diane423
    diane423 Posts: 48
    Options
    Im 43 but im interested...
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    I messed up today already, I ate three welsh cakes while visiting my parents this morning :/

Just do some extra exercise and keep going. Everyone slips. No big deal:happy:
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I want to join the 40/40 club too, I'm 43 and I would like to join, I'm only 2 years shy!!
  • Azzariah
    Options
    Whoop whoop I lost 2 lbs over the last week so i am one happy bunny :) Add me if you wish.