Goals for 2020?

What's your fitness goal for 2020? If you dare to share?

Replies

• AObravo123
    AObravo123 Posts: 66 Member
    That sounds amazing. I'm from Aus 🇦🇺 so had to look them up. Methow Valley looks amazing (guessing I'm not looking at winter photos) Pasayten even more beautiful. Lifestyle is probably the best kind of fitness and these experiences sound rewarding.
  • AObravo123
    AObravo123 Posts: 66 Member
    Sounds good 😊 this is gonna be fun
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Nothing as grand as some here. I would like to be at my goal and keep increasing my activity.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    My goal is to have a really good plan that I can execute easily and consistently which will hopefully lead to improvement and a better plan. When a potential goal presents itself I might steer towards it for a time but I am mostly interested in a plan. After all a goal without a plan is just wishful thinking anyway.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    AObravo123 wrote: »
    That sounds amazing. I'm from Aus 🇦🇺 so had to look them up. Methow Valley looks amazing (guessing I'm not looking at winter photos) Pasayten even more beautiful. Lifestyle is probably the best kind of fitness and these experiences sound rewarding.

It's the "we need a poet" valley.

What are your goals for 2020? 🙂
  • umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    Increase my lifts, build muscle, and drop body fat. I would like to ease into maintenance in 2020 and do a proper recomp. I also want to increase my NEAT and try to get in some more hikes and walks with my partner.
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    - Run a half marathon in April.
    - Maybe run a half marathon in October ( I’m not 100% decided on that one it depends on some other factors).
    - Reach goal weight of 120
    - Complete 80 Day Obsession (a Beachbody program)
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,131 Member
    The same ones that I had for 2019. Keep my weight under control, enjoy my life and my family, keep up with my fitness routine as much as possible and even improve it if I am able. Take care of my house and garden, travel, stay healthy and keep on breathing :D .
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    I want to really work on my core strength, and get back to taking zumba classes as often as my body allows :)