Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Drunk karaoke is a bad idea

Drunk karaoke is NEVER a bad idea

Right?!!!🤗🙌 my twinny gets it!💃😍.....I'm the baddest singer out there when I drink.....and in reality I probably sound like one of Bojack's cats on a bad day🙄.....but that's a "next day" problem right!?🤷😂😂😘

We need a drunk karaoke thread!
    Or even just a singing in the shower/car/around the house/to the cat thread - lets get humble here people!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Hmm, has anybody ever written a werewolf story with ninjas in it...?????

Hmm, who wins at the end of the story?
    I say ninjas - werewolfs are too troubled with their existence and condition, ninjas are clear headed
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    46t9n1d2ven6.gif
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Drunk karaoke is a bad idea

Drunk karaoke is NEVER a bad idea

Right?!!!🤗🙌 my twinny gets it!💃😍.....I'm the baddest singer out there when I drink.....and in reality I probably sound like one of Bojack's cats on a bad day🙄.....but that's a "next day" problem right!?🤷😂😂😘

It's not a next day problem if we drink so much we forget it happened :laugh:
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

I don’t know about ninjas, but Kevin McKidd starred in a movie called Dog Soldiers. British soldiers vs werewolves in the Scottish Highlands. All kinds of bad and guilty pleasure! 😆

Hmm Kevin McKidd makes things worth watching
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

I don’t know about ninjas, but Kevin McKidd starred in a movie called Dog Soldiers. British soldiers vs werewolves in the Scottish Highlands. All kinds of bad and guilty pleasure! 😆

Hmm Kevin McKidd makes things worth watching

"Flick! Flick!" 🙌
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

All the scenes on Penny Dreadful where the Nightcomers are a lot ninja-esque. Ethan is literally an American werewolf in London is Penny's werewolf protector from the wiles, cunning and trickery of the lithe, agile & convincing chameleon like abilities - witches meet ninjas meets haunting .
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Penny dreadful is such a great show. So sad it wasn't on a good network like HBO.

Didn't really think about that @HBO. Do you think if HBO had bought rights to show it vs Showtime that viewership would've been better?
  • weightliftingbarbie
    Options
    Food.... Always food lol
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    my favorite part of the day is drinking my coffee while my lil guy sits in his recliner and angrily shouts at his favorite tv show

Adorable. The imagery made me smile :)
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    This morning I was having what seemed to be a good dream because I was giggling in my sleep and it woke me up 🤣
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    This morning I was having what seemed to be a good dream because I was giggling in my sleep and it woke me up 🤣

That sound awesome, I wonder what you were dreaming about
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

It's a secret 😉

Not really. Truthfully I don't remember lol
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to think of a good Christmas gift/anniversary gift. I saved the date of our first kiss in my phone so I was thinking of this necklace with the placement of the stars in the sky when this happened. Other than that maybe I'd just give her money?????
  • Reckoner68
    Options

It's a secret 😉

Not really. Truthfully I don't remember lol

Yeah I almost never remember mine, though lately I feel like I've pretty consistently been remembering fragments when I wake up. Kinda weird.
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    I'm trying to think of a good Christmas gift/anniversary gift. I saved the date of our first kiss in my phone so I was thinking of this necklace with the placement of the stars in the sky when this happened. Other than that maybe I'd just give her money?????

That's incredibly thoughtful. Someone like me, I read that and I think "WHO DOES THAT? It's cool though"

So, it's cool though.

I guess this statement is no help.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »

bag of skittles