Vegan Friends WANTED!!

2»

Replies

• nuzziek
    nuzziek Posts: 69 Member
    I'm vegan, 85% whole foods plant based diet - feel free to add me! I log every day. :) Have lost 47 pounds on this diet since last February.
  • nunasdreamnz
    nunasdreamnz Posts: 5 Member
    Vegetarian here, add me if you'd like. Always nice to have people to motivate me! :)
  • Vegan for over 3 years now. Just joined MFP to start tracking macros and up my weight training again.
    Keen to find like minded friends on here!
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,113 Member
    I've been vegan for the animals since February 2012. Trying to lose weight that I put on from all the delicious vegan junk food and convenience products. UGH! Anyway, anyone can feel free to send me a friend request :)
  • MrsDempsey02
    MrsDempsey02 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! I have been vegan for the animals for almost 4 years. I have gained a lot of weight since going vegan because I fell into the trap of convenience meals (hello, Gardein, I'm looking at you!) and I also have some pretty severe foot problems. I am trying to eat a more plant-based whole foods diet now in the hopes of transtioning from junk food vegan to healthy vegan. I recently signed up for the Forks Over Knives meal planner, but have yet to make a single recipe. I'm also adding walking back into my daily routine. Let's be friends!

I've recently became vegan with my husband and kids, due to health concerns.
  • m_onamission
    m_onamission Posts: 25 Member
    Hello - I'm still transitioning, but would love to add anyone who is vegan and has an open food diary. I'm finding it relatively easy where I live (and have made a lot of delicious food recently!), but I travel for work quite often and find it much more challenging there. Any inspiration would be amazing.