Can I please pick where I want the weight disappearing??

If I could just chop a bit off each thigh and slice a bit off my belly, then glue it all on my b00bs, I'd be a happy gal. :)

Replies

• spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,668 Member
    I wish! I lost my boobs completely, my back and ribs are bony, but I still have a big belly and large legs.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    See, I’d go the other way! Take my boobs and ideally split them between my daughters (their request) or put them on my thighs and butt!

Genetic lottery!

Having an out of proportion upper half just makes you look ridiculous in my opinion, and much more overweight than you actually are! 😒
  • jessrex
    jessrex Posts: 41 Member
    I love my thick thighs! They're the only things that keep my pants up as I go down through sizes. I HATE belts, so I'm grateful for them, and for how strong they make me feel. If it helps, I didn't always love them, but the past few months of working my *kitten* off has given me a new view and appreciation.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Unfortunately, you can’t pick & choose.
    You can, however, work on toning areas.
    It is what it is πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
  • Viking_Dad
    Viking_Dad Posts: 185 Member
    Wait, there are lots of products and pills on TV that promise just that. You mean they aren't legit? 😞
    (I also love the "get a second one FREE, just pay a separate fee" pitch. I mean, WTF?)
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    I wish!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Wait, there are lots of products and pills on TV that promise just that. You mean they aren't legit? 😞
    (I also love the "get a second one FREE, just pay a separate fee" pitch. I mean, WTF?)

not to mention Pinterest :smiley:
  • Viking_Dad
    Viking_Dad Posts: 185 Member
    edited November 2019
    And facebook!

Edit: And it's a great business opportunity! 😝
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Boxn_n_Bellydancn Posts: 171 Member
    🀣
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    I'd chop my belly and inner thighs,leave the boobs alone cuz I hate big boobs on me(had them during weighing 204 while pregnant) that's about it for me 🀷
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    I'm sure we'd all love to be able to pick, lol. "Tight in the arms" is my middle name. I can go down a whole dress size if there are no sleeves.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Honestly I feel like it would be good in theory, but I would probably mess it up and look worse. I am trusting my genetics on this one :)
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    The grass has to be mowed on both sides of the fence. Just train or work all of your muscles and don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle. o:)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    The grass has to be mowed on both sides of the fence. Just train or work all of your muscles and don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle. o:)

Awww I like that. :)
  • Biggiwig69
    Biggiwig69 Posts: 38 Member
    Lol! I wish we could. Finally got rid if the last spot of fat after month of training. I wanted that to go away first.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: Β»
    If I could just chop a bit off each thigh and slice a bit off my belly, then glue it all on my b00bs, I'd be a happy gal. :)

You can. You just have to go to the professionals.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    I don't know, my fat isn't "ideally" distributed, but I feel like I would look weird if it was any other way. It wouldn't be "me" and I like being me.