"Do I eat my exercise calories?"

Options
YES.

Replies

• ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    But...what if I work out like, a lot, and I burn a lot of calories?!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

STILL YES.

lol
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    but, what if I set my calorie level to 800 and workout like a devil and burn like 5000 calories?
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

:laugh: when you work out like, a lot, you are required to drink your burnt calories. Also, the drink must include vodka or rum and fresh fruit.
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Good for you
  • Harkins86
    Harkins86 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bump :laugh:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Why do they all taste like chicken?
  • mashanda
    mashanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    since I am a big girl my calorie count is HIGH so I dont eat my workout calories i just try to eat my max calories. If I do go over it is with something of nutritonal value not a snickers bar. :wink:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    since I am a big girl my calorie count is HIGH so I dont eat my workout calories i just try to eat my max calories. If I do go over it is with something of nutritonal value not a snickers bar. :wink:

Mine is really high as well but after exercise I try to make sure my net goal is at at least 1200 :)
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    i say no
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

:laugh: when you work out like, a lot, you are required to drink your burnt calories. Also, the drink must include vodka or rum and fresh fruit.

Sweet Jesus, I've been doing it all wrong! I've been doing tequila shots! I've got to get to the liquor store, now!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    i say no

I say yes, you're cancelled out. :glasses:
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    How about now?
  • imcsqrd
    imcsqrd Posts: 32
    Options
    My opinion is to NOT eat the exercise calories if you can help it. Your daily calorie level should be where if you didn't exercise, you would still slowly lose weight. The exercise calories are a bonus to the weight loss effort. Since you have to burn 3500 extra calories to lose one (that's right 1!) pound, I do my best to not consume by exercise calories. However, not always good at that and will sometimes eat some of them; but always aim to have calories left over if possible.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    What if I ask in 6.5 hours, and then ask AGAIN in 4 days.. ?
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    My opinion is to NOT eat the exercise calories if you can help it. Your daily calorie level should be where if you didn't exercise, you would still slowly lose weight. The exercise calories are a bonus to the weight loss effort. Since you have to burn 3500 extra calories to lose one (that's right 1!) pound, I do my best to not consume by exercise calories. However, not always good at that and will sometimes eat some of them; but always aim to have calories left over if possible.

If you don't eat them....

SuicidalKitten.jpg
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    yawn
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    What if my exercise calories would make me eat more than 1200 calories?
  • kiesh82
    kiesh82 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Mine is really high as well but after exercise I try to make sure my net goal is at at least 1200 :)

This. I was initially against eating exercise cals but now I just make sure I net @ least 1200 on exercise days. Some days I eat all of my exercise cals and am still losing.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    How about now?

STILL YES.

Thank you for that website, you genius. By the way, I doubt you've noticed, but I apologize for deleting you off of my friends list. You're a cool guy, and pretty funny, but dammit your fan club is ridiculous! lol