Replies

• beccadeke5981
    beccadeke5981 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me me me! 😁
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, looking to add some more active peeps after a bit of a clear out. Feel free to send a fr! :)
  • CookieJones2018
    CookieJones2018 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Me, please :) 48 yo in Canada, looking to be more active here!
  • jayrzavala
    jayrzavala Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Dee Dee and I'm new to fitnesspal and I'm open to any tips and encouragement. Thank you so much for making me feel welcomed.
  • ThatCookieGurl
    ThatCookieGurl Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more froends to join the journey!
  • Cant_think_of_a_username
    Options
    Quite a few folks on my friends list seem to have fallen by the wayside - I'm not giving up on them as I'm sure they'll be back in the New Year when they make some resolutions but I could do with some new active friends.

I lost a lot of weight a year ago but did it too fast and lost a lot of muscle in the process too, so now I'm mostly maintaining while trying to recomp and build up some lean muscle. Open food diary for friends but it's pretty boring because I eat like a robot - no, not nuts and bolts and gasoline... I'm one of those people who can eat the same foods over and over if I like them without getting bored.
  • LindseyMaeGroves
    LindseyMaeGroves Posts: 3 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello everyone! 💚

I’ve been a MFP member since 2011, starting at 315. I’ve lost weight, gained it back, repeat. More times that I can count. But I haven’t given up, and I’ve made more progress now in the last 4 months that I have in 8 years.

SW in Aug 2019: 360
    Current weight: 303!!

I’ve got about 150 more pounds to lose and I’m more determined than ever to follow through this time.
    Ever since August I am now 100% vegan, smoke free, and sober.

Let’s motivate each other! 💪🏻💚

(Edit: feel free to send me a friend request 😊 )
  • michele_1314
    michele_1314 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me please! 😊
  • Hharley1995
    Hharley1995 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Recently joined the site and looking to add friends. I am 57 and just built a home gym about 8 months ago and have been training about 4 days a week plus 2 or 3 cardio days. I am mostly into weight training and the cardio is hitting a heavy bag and jumping rope- i boxed for 10 years and ran a gym for the Police Athletic League for another 10 years training kids. I am here for support as well as focusing on my own goals...and yes you can add muscle and be fit in your 50's.
  • EmbracingChange7
    EmbracingChange7 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi all 👋 Would love to have some fitness friends! Trying to get back into lifting currently. Feel free to add me!
  • hoshi_pl
    hoshi_pl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me please :)
  • jim_golfer
    jim_golfer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Re-boot in progress. From Scotland, UK. Friends welcomed.
  • MrsCarter092911
    MrsCarter092911 Posts: 13 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I definitely would love some friends! Feel free to add me! ☺️
  • happysquatter
    happysquatter Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I lift 3x-4x times a week and Squat almost every workout. My food diary is open but I'm repetitive in my food items with the occasional awesome food choice (Hello Thai food!)

If you like workout logs, random bad (dad) jokes and the occasional (really occasional) actual worthy post, then I'm it.

Cheers wherever you are in your journey
  • ManVsHunger
    ManVsHunger Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

I'm here to lose 16kg. I exercise most days and try to eat somewhat healthy. Add me as a friend!
  • danauz
    danauz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to fitness pal well newish since September would love some friends haha
  • LighterBites
    LighterBites Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Looking for serious and motivated friends who log daily and have open diaries. I've had some fantastic friends all year but many have become really inconsistent with logging and posting and my feed is slowly dying.

I'm 350 days in with my logging today and 4 pounds to go before the end of the year then I will re-evaluate where I need/want to be.

New gym member focusing on building a little muscle and toning along with some cardio. Diary is open to friends.

No friend collectors or serial likers please and must have an open diary along with a profile pic. I like to know who I'm cheering on. ;)
  • Apscoolgirl
    Apscoolgirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, new member from South Asia, add me please. Thank you