Options
    y14xohpea5m2.jpeg
    Still chillin 😎

This is making me miss summer 😫... I hope you’re having an awesome time!! 😎
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Reading

“I woke up and it was Valentine’s Day and I was lying in my bed, and my body was the shape of a melting chair. I was actually just a melting chair with nobody left to sit in it. I was a useless, ruined form yelling, ‘Sit on me! Please put your weight on me!’ in a worthless, pointless voice that sounded like a fart under the covers.”
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Eating a bacon egg and cheese sandwich and looking at NYC bdjuml7a3bmc.gif

.... is that the view from New Jersey ??

Nope, I'm sitting on a rooftop of a 50 story building by 10th Ave in Manhattan

🙌🏻🙌🏻
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Drinking a beer 🍺 because my flight was delayed
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    ... I'm sitting on a rooftop of a 50 story building by 10th Ave in Manhattan

Joey, what are the 2 bldgs in the middle... beige stone bldgs with the dark pointed tops, 1 larger, 1 smaller in front of it? They look like maybe an old church or university bldgs? Nice vid.

For me, I'm resting with an ale after a long, hard week, watching a Homeland marathon... that was before stuffing myself with a 1,500-cal sub the size of a baby dolphin. Nice to be done with everything for a few days.
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Reinstalling Windows
    cuz - who doesnt want that fun on a Sat?

Perhaps reinstalling Windows is slightly less stinging than installing windows? :smiley: Or, maybe not...

• DecreasingDuchess
    DecreasingDuchess Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm currently laying on the couch with a beer, chips and Disney+ recouperating from the 1,379,820 (I feel like that's not far off) calories I ate these past 3 days.

@Joeyd727 what're you watching?
  • DecreasingDuchess
    Options
    I'm currently laying on the couch with a beer, chips and Disney+ recouperating from the 1,379,820 (I feel like that's not far off) calories I ate these past 3 days.

Mandalorian (star wars)

I ask because you're the only person, that I saw mention Disney+. I was feeling like I was the only 1 here, whom has it.

Whilst I am not a fan of Star Wars, I see you like Batman & I ironically just bought, all of the Animated Series seasons!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Watching Godzilla (latest one)
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    Reinstalling Windows
    cuz - who doesnt want that fun on a Sat?

Perhaps reinstalling Windows is slightly less stinging than installing windows? :smiley: Or, maybe not...

Nah, they both blow. 🤣😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Sitting in a work truck, in the middle of a stormy night, listening to some rather relaxing jazzy Christmasy music, in a Costco parking lot, quadruple park because when you work for the water utility no one can't tell you not too 😂, waiting for my coworker to call me to pick him up at the front, after he nearly freaking killed us 😂
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Drinking a margarita and waiting for the next announcement of plane delay
  • DecreasingDuchess
    Options
    Impatiently waiting until midnight, to eat tomorrow's food!
  • DecreasingDuchess
    Options

Mandalorian (star wars)

I ask because you're the only person, that I saw mention Disney+. I was feeling like I was the only 1 here, whom has it.

Whilst I am not a fan of Star Wars, I see you like Batman & I ironically just bought, all of the Animated Series seasons!

The animated show is great. Disney+ is pretty good especially for animated shows or cartoons from our childhoods like ducktales, marvel stuff, Darkwing and gargoyles. I find The classic Disney animated movies boring since I've seen them so many times.

That's why I've it, shows're usually too expensive for me to purchase {I love those, plus Chip 'N' Dale Rescue Rangers & Tale Spin} & especially the Disney 1's, never seem to go upon sale but the Batman show finally went upon sale for $55.00, it's regularly $100.00!