What song are you listening to right now?

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 3,161 Member
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    For @Tinydancer106 Our 'hoods, 1972. Nice trip down Bay State lane. Don't think there was a street I didn't recognize.

What a blast that was!!!😍💕💕🤗...youre the best homegirl around ....love this song😎👍🎶....i was 4 in 72 but I remember the cars lol my dad had a bad *kitten* silver purple 65 ford fairlane and my grandfather had his slick 60 impala in white with cherry red....fins baby! Dem cars were amazing so are you girl!😍😘💜....you been here lately its a whole new world chica🙃😄🤷

Ali, wish I knew you back when... you'd have been awesome to have seen bands with from Kenmore to Central Sq & Green St. Station in Jamaica Plain... & everywhere else in-between. I even remember Edible Rex in Billerica... there was an occasional O Positive show... way out in the middle of Valhalla, lol.

We're close in age, but, even though the vid is '72, it's still easy to spot parts of the city... just more trees back then... where'd they go???

To the music... love The Modern Lovers... original MA punk. Baystaters unite!
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    For @Tinydancer106 Our 'hoods, 1972. Nice trip down Bay State lane. Don't think there was a street I didn't recognize.

What a blast that was!!!😍💕💕🤗...youre the best homegirl around ....love this song😎👍🎶....i was 4 in 72 but I remember the cars lol my dad had a bad *kitten* silver purple 65 ford fairlane and my grandfather had his slick 60 impala in white with cherry red....fins baby! Dem cars were amazing so are you girl!😍😘💜....you been here lately its a whole new world chica🙃😄🤷

Ali, wish I knew you back when... you'd have been awesome to have seen bands with from Kenmore to Central Sq & Green St. Station in Jamaica Plain... & everywhere else in-between. I even remember Edible Rex in Billerica... there was an occasional O Positive show... way out in the middle of Valhalla, lol.

We're close in age, but, even though the vid is '72, it's still easy to spot parts of the city... just more trees back then... where'd they go???

Oh I knew almost all of it too!! Lol you are so right about the trees and the funniest thing ever was how they used to paint all the over passes etc bright tree green to try and make it look more lush!!🙄🙈😂😂
    ..its actually really lovely now....i was thinking I bet we were at a few of those shows together sistah! How cool is that girl🤘💗🤗😍....you ever head back around this way we should hit a show or three?🤷😁😘 thank you so much for all the memories and your wicked taste in the best music!💗💗💗
  • cowsfan12

Oh I knew almost all of it too!! Lol you are so right about the trees and the funniest thing ever was how they used to paint all the over passes etc bright tree green to try and make it look more lush!!🙄🙈😂😂
    ..its actually really lovely now....i was thinking I bet we were at a few of those shows together sistah! How cool is that girl🤘💗🤗😍....you ever head back around this way we should hit a show or three?🤷😁😘 thank you so much for all the memories and your wicked taste in the best music!💗💗💗

What you listening to Ali ?? And ain’t it 1 am there ?? Do you ever sleep??
  • Tinydancer106
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

What you listening to Ali ?? And ain’t it 1 am there ?? Do you ever sleep??

You know the answer is no ....i wish I did boy for reals ....🙄🤷...i get tired at 8 ish and then the Nickster stays up til 12....and then the Ali gets a second wind 🙆😉👍🙃😵....

Im listening to some of this boy...

• cowsfan12
    And I raise you

• Tinydancer106

😎💚
  • cowsfan12
  • cowsfan12
  • Tinydancer106

Heading to sleepytown ...Buonanotte a tutti!🤗💕
  • cowsfan12
    Sleep well Ali

• vollkornbloedchen
    vollkornbloedchen Posts: 2,242 Member
    Taking over the nightshift then ...

Fever Ray - "The Wolf"

• vollkornbloedchen
    vollkornbloedchen Posts: 2,242 Member
    Beginner - "Ahnma"

• BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    ♫♪ Can go home with anybody I meet
    But it's just a temporary high 'cause when I close my eyes
    I'm somewhere with you, somewhere with you
    ♪♫ ~G

Kenny Chesney - Somewhere With You
  • Tinydancer106

• Tinydancer106
    edited December 2019

I love this chick but this one is the one that makes me smile and dance the most....preach girl😂😎😉
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Veruca Salt "Seether".

Loved this band... too bad these 2 crazy weirdos couldn't ever get along... such is the history of most bands, I suppose. My musical collection is riddled with abrasive egos, boozy personalities & heroin that got in the way of the final product.

• GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    1hz70privgkv.jpg