What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    Reinstalling Windows
    cuz - who doesnt want that fun on a Sat?

Perhaps reinstalling Windows is slightly less stinging than installing windows? :smiley: Or, maybe not...

Nah, they both blow. 🤣😂

Haha. Point taken.
  • TarryTaffy
    Impatiently waiting until midnight, to eat tomorrow's food!

I completely understand, DD. I'm in a hotel 'til Thursday, so relegated to road food. I keep pouring 200-400 cals over to the next day's allotment, cuz wow... who knew a triple burger only (no bun or carbs) is so many calories it can sustain a small nation of pygmies. Mother of Valhalla... I can't wait to be off the road.
  • DecreasingDuchess
    DecreasingDuchess Posts: 68 Member
    Impatiently waiting until midnight, to eat tomorrow's food!

I completely understand, DD. I'm in a hotel 'til Thursday, so relegated to road food. I keep pouring 200-400 cals over to the next day's allotment, cuz wow... who knew a triple burger only (no bun or carbs) is so many calories it can sustain a small nation of pygmies. Mother of Valhalla... I can't wait to be off the road.

I unintentionally increased my appetite, via festive indulging & now, I am fighting it. I hope that you're off the road, soon!
  • TarryTaffy
    I unintentionally increased my appetite, via festive indulging & now, I am fighting it. I hope that you're off the road, soon!

Lol, I understand. I'll be off the road on Thursday... my new flat will be ready then. Cannot wait. Good luck with post-festive indulgences... that's a rough one... my first meal will be a pot roast... I may faint from sheer joy.

Have a great week, Dutchess!
  • DecreasingDuchess
    DecreasingDuchess Posts: 68 Member

Lol, I understand. I'll be off the road on Thursday... my new flat will be ready then. Cannot wait. Good luck with post-festive indulgences... that's a rough one... my first meal will be a pot roast... I may faint from sheer joy.

That's great! Thank you bunches Tarry, you've a great week also & I love pot roast!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Trying to Christmas shop online and not having much luck. :( What do you get a 29 yo dd, who's independent, private, going vegan, lives 1500 miles away, and won't give us any ideas?? She can't pack much to return home and is fussy. *sigh*

You can probably pick up a lot of things and just have them shipped to her home.
    Going Vegan is a big change and maybe the best gift is to understand what this change means.
    Will she want new sheets, blankets, clothes, cook books? Just showing that you will support the change and help buy things to have shipped to her home would probably be the best gift for her.

Thank you :) Been checking out vegan cookbooks!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Eating a bacon egg and cheese sandwich and looking at NYC bdjuml7a3bmc.gif

I really need to start going to the city more often. Such a beautiful view! 😍

I had massive FOMO every weekend that i stayed in during my time in Nyc.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Eating a bacon egg and cheese sandwich and looking at NYC bdjuml7a3bmc.gif

Thank you for sharing Joey. NYC panorama... Memories . :)
  • 777Gemma888
    Currently: Watching the movie "Lolita" and finding it (and the novel it's based on) entirely PROBLEMATIC. I don't understand why this is hailed as "great literature" when all it's touting is an unreliable narrator who at every turn tries to convince his audience that "Lolita" seduced and bewitched him into doing the things he did.

Just watching this film makes me feel gross. Reading the book was hard enough. **shudders**

Oh GAWD! That movie and book creeped the hell out of me growing up. Seriously disturbing. I had to read and watch Lolita after Brooke Shields "Pretty Baby" referenced "Lolita." Going in, I knew what to expect, only from the perversity of the lecher. Shivers.
  • 2Legit2QuitTx
    2Legit2QuitTx Posts: 322 Member
    fysd3s3gisja.jpeg

At the Archery Range
  • 777Gemma888
    fysd3s3gisja.jpeg

At the Archery Range

I am officially jealous. 😛
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Watching Angel has fallen with my son.
  • EmbracingChange7
    EmbracingChange7 Posts: 149 Member
    Battling a headache ☹
  • TarryTaffy
    edited December 2019

That's great! Thank you bunches Tarry, you've a great week also & I love pot roast!

Good, come on down, if you're nearby! You don't even need to bring anything... except maybe a plate & a chair... I've no furniture or kitchenware yet. Oh... & I'll need a pot to bake the roast in... perhaps we should wait a week or 2. :wink:

For me, I'm stuck in a hotel for a couple of days & seeing what a vast wasteland the TV world is... can't find 1 thing worth watching. I've tried watching Shameless & those hideous, dirty people only gross me out. There's an L Word marathon on & I'm so bored by it, I just can't figure out why people like it or why I don't.

I may have to find a movie to stream online... Dublin Murders is an IR series that looks interesting.

Have a good week, All!
  • EmbracingChange7
    Battling a headache ☹

Excedrin migraine pills work wonders because they have caffeine in them. You could try a cup of coffee

I'll try that..thank you 😊
  • TarryTaffy
    edited December 2019
    Battling a headache ☹

Perhaps Austin Goh's vid on migraines can help you. He began studying martial arts at 5 & has extensive training in physical therapy, among so many other things. I've used his vids for many things, all with great success. I hope it's the same for you.

Feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usi_Qcvbk_c
  • EmbracingChange7
    Battling a headache ☹

Perhaps Austin Goh's vid on migraines can help you. He began studying martial arts at 5 & has extensive training in physical therapy, among so many other things. I've used his vids for many things, all with great success. I hope it's the same for you.

Feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usi_Qcvbk_c

Thanks so much!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Battling a headache ☹

Hope you start feeling better soon. 😞
  • EmbracingChange7
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Battling a headache ☹

Hope you start feeling better soon. 😞