Can’t search food

Options
13»

Replies

• smrr5624
    smrr5624 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a user of several years and am having the same problem on the web app as well as the phone app. Searches for "Salmon" and "Lentils" brought up zero results. Get it together pls! :)
  • myfitnesspal2616
    Options
    Same here ... no results for avocado or latte or bagels!
  • nisreeenazar
    nisreeenazar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i have the same issue i keep searching food but doesn’t work what is the solution?
  • esme1309
    esme1309 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m having the same issue today too - it worked this morning...
  • tristiner
    tristiner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here no foods at all - how frustrating. How do you turn cellular data on like it suggests in previous replies ?
  • NeatR10
    NeatR10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’ve used this app for years never had this problem before I can’t solve it what’s the issue plz ??
  • kathyshale
    kathyshale Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue. I have cellular data turned on and it makes no difference. Really annoying/frustrating. FYI - To turn cellular data on, you go to settings, scroll down to the MyFitnessPal app and be sure that the slider is on for the option of "cellular data".
  • NeatR10
    Options
    So I logged in here and my search seems to be working again really strange!!
  • imz86
    imz86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also having the same problem. I cannot search for any food items. I can only scan. Any ideas of what to do?
  • NeatR10
    Options
    So it’s stopped again now nothing happening now wow how frustrating!
  • JohnDaConqueror
    JohnDaConqueror Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feature currently not working as of July 4th at 11:52 am. Looks like multiple users are reporting the same issue here - https://downdetector.com/status/myfitnesspal/
  • youngpammy
    youngpammy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Website seems to be working, but not the app. Heck of a day to go down. There will be a lot of people over eating today! LOL
  • triage999
    triage999 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Intermittent here too today!!
  • esme1309
    esme1309 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine is working again now - I didn’t do anything to it! - hopefully everyone else’s is too