Not weight related but....

2»

Replies

• swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Congratulations on a second interview. I know how frustrating being out of work can be. Prayer helps!!!!
  • My second interview went well I thought. I am just praying now.

They are familiar with what I offer the company since I have been there for 5 months as a temp. If what I offer isn't enough, then it isn't the perfect job I thought it was. I hope to find out soon!

Thank you all for your ongoing support!:flowerforyou:
  • :ohwell: I didn't get the job.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    I am sorry to hear that, but don't let it get you down. I am praying for you.
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    That's tough. Keep looking, don't give up. If you got to the second interview, you obviously have what it takes, you just need to find the right fit.:smile:
  • I know it sucks! I am in the same boat. I have been on two second interviews and didn't get the job. I am still looking. It is hard not to get down when you feel like you are never going to get a job again. I would have thought they would have given you a shot since you have been working there. Keep trying. Don't let them get to you to bad.:ohwell:
  • while you didn't get this one - you've got what it takes - stay strong!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!