• lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Bad news today I woke up super sick ugh

me too
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    My uncle lost his battle with his heart issues this morning. My only hope at this point is that Hospice and his family were able to make his last moments on this earth relatively painless and meaningful for him. He will be missed by all of us.

So sorry for your loss. 😥
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    My uncle lost his battle with his heart issues this morning. My only hope at this point is that Hospice and his family were able to make his last moments on this earth relatively painless and meaningful for him. He will be missed by all of us.

I'm so sorry!
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Made a post on MFP when everyone Hangry over Thanksgiving still mad they couldn’t have Halloween candy!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :(
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    So I was all excited about getting this cat from the pound but we got declined because they say we're at our limit for pets at the apartments we live at. It's true but I wanted a second cat. 😢 so my friend offered to adopt the cat so she can give him to me. I'm like heck ya! Then she ghosts. Like......why tf would you offer if you didn't wanna do it? I didn't even ask????? I guess it's for the best though because we're planning on moving apartments and it'll be easier with one cat and two bunnies. But I'm like......miffed at that girl bc like......why
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    :( Won't get to see any of my 3 adult kids today. Two live far away and the other had to skip it because he's had a stomach bug. Family get-togethers just aren't the same anymore. But thankfully they'll be here for Christmas. I hope. Hard when your kids grow up and become independent.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options

So sorry to hear that.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    :( Won't get to see any of my 3 adult kids today. Two live far away and the other had to skip it because he's had a stomach bug. Family get-togethers just aren't the same anymore. But thankfully they'll be here for Christmas. I hope. Hard when your kids grow up and become independent.

I understand since I just got a taste of it last year since my son turned 18. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Bad news today I woke up super sick ugh

me too

Hope you feel better.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

So sorry to hear that. Hope you still can enjoy your day.
  • DecreasingDuchess
    DecreasingDuchess Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Whatever, I bought and/or would've was upon sale, prior to Black Friday & Cyber Monday but not either, of those 2 days though.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    1) Discovered during my morning swim.that my knee is messed up, so couldn't do breaststroke or use the kick board.
    2) The man I was supposed to go out with had to cancel due to work.
    3) The refrigerator in a rental that I own died, have to buy a new one, there goes December's rent.
    4) My cat proof Christmas tree fell off if the wall, busting many of my favorite ornaments. It's especially sad because when I left my husband, I downsized and only kept the ornaments that really mean something to me, about half are gone now.
    5) My muscles are all achy, I'm hoping Motrin, a hot shower and a good cry will get me out if this funk.

Nothing in life is cat proof. I learned that a long time ago! Hope you feel better! Good juju your way!
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling simultaneously peaceful & defiant today. As I was about to type a short list of annoyances, I told them to "Shuddup & go away." They'll still be there tomorrow, but they can't control my mood today.

giphy.gif

Have a good day, All.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Bad news my stomach hurts. Good news I got a free smoothie probably why my stomach hurts. Lol
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    I woke up with a pain on my left side of my stomach. It’s been getting worse.
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Bad news? I'm still not a millionaire today. Take it away confused Travolta. Dang...

Disclaimer: Those hairy wrists are not mine. My excessive body hair is on my beard, palms & Groucho eyebrows... where it belongs. Thank you.

giphy.gif
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Patriots lost