Warrior/OMAD

Options
Just dropping a line since I haven't seen any recent warrior/omad forums.

I just started and have lost 12 lbs in my first 3 weeks. Would be nice to talk to some warrior veterans who can offer some tips and wisdom. I've been intermittent fasting in the past and had success with it but want to up the intensity this time around.

Is adding keto to the mix overkill? Let me know what you think.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,976 Member
    Options
    Fairly active OMAD group here...there are some Intermittent Fasting groups too. Go to "Groups" and search.

Here's the OMAD one. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/20634-omad-revolution
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,912 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    mooshca7 wrote: »
    Just dropping a line since I haven't seen any recent warrior/omad forums.

I just started and have lost 12 lbs in my first 3 weeks. Would be nice to talk to some warrior veterans who can offer some tips and wisdom. I've been intermittent fasting in the past and had success with it but want to up the intensity this time around.

Is adding keto to the mix overkill? Let me know what you think.

Also, depending on your current weight and goal weight, "upping the intensity" is not a good idea - it is likely time to slow your rate of loss.

9kjwnia17qv9.jpg
  • ellie117
    ellie117 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Good for you for being able to stick to OMAD. I applaud your self control, as I would literally go insane if I only ate one time per day.
  • mooshca7
    mooshca7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all of the feedback. I appreciate the insight from people much more knowledgeable than me.