Looking for other Foodie friends to share recipes and pictures for inspiration

jcnewcomb689
jcnewcomb689 Posts: 4 Member
So I love to cook, but even more, I love to eat! Clearly why I have a weight problem. I have become addicted to skinnytaste.com for their amazing recipes, but I would love to add some fellow foodies so we can share recipes together

Replies

• violetcreams
    violetcreams Posts: 4 Member
    Yum! I am in!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,600 Member
    I am a foodie.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Count me in too! Love to cook and spend way too much time experimenting and researching how to make stuff taste great with as few calories as possible!
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    I'm not a foodie either but after so many years, I've acquired a taste for my own cooking.
  • chantelbrooks24
    chantelbrooks24 Posts: 5 Member
    I am a big time foodie! I love to cook and experiment with different dishes.
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    You can friend me! I sometime post pictures of my recipes
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,075 Member
    I resist (somewhat) the classification of "foodie," but, in my retirement (and on a journey to a more healthful place), I have developed a knack for producing a decent meal. I focus on simpler and tasty rather than more complex, and with decent macros according to my weightloss plan. And, yeah, as a "foodie" at heart, I enjoy eating, LOL.

I've been posting pics out on the "What was the last meal you cooked?" thread for about a year. Recently, I've been celebrating a new oven which arrived this month. With the new year, I plan more soups, seafood and meatless entrees along with the variety of non-oven meals (including grill, slow cooker and pressure cooker) I had been doing earlier in the year.
  • susiebirch02
    susiebirch02 Posts: 1 Member
    A fellow foodie friend here, love to cook and love to eat 😍😀 would love to swap recipes!