Looking for other Foodie friends to share recipes and pictures for inspiration

Options
jcnewcomb689
jcnewcomb689 Posts: 4 Member
So I love to cook, but even more, I love to eat! Clearly why I have a weight problem. I have become addicted to skinnytaste.com for their amazing recipes, but I would love to add some fellow foodies so we can share recipes together

Replies

• violetcreams
    violetcreams Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yum! I am in!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,623 Member
    Options
    I am a foodie.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! Love to cook and spend way too much time experimenting and researching how to make stuff taste great with as few calories as possible!
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I'm not a foodie either but after so many years, I've acquired a taste for my own cooking.
  • chantelbrooks24
    chantelbrooks24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am a big time foodie! I love to cook and experiment with different dishes.
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    You can friend me! I sometime post pictures of my recipes
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I resist (somewhat) the classification of "foodie," but, in my retirement (and on a journey to a more healthful place), I have developed a knack for producing a decent meal. I focus on simpler and tasty rather than more complex, and with decent macros according to my weightloss plan. And, yeah, as a "foodie" at heart, I enjoy eating, LOL.

I've been posting pics out on the "What was the last meal you cooked?" thread for about a year. Recently, I've been celebrating a new oven which arrived this month. With the new year, I plan more soups, seafood and meatless entrees along with the variety of non-oven meals (including grill, slow cooker and pressure cooker) I had been doing earlier in the year.
  • susiebirch02
    susiebirch02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A fellow foodie friend here, love to cook and love to eat 😍😀 would love to swap recipes!