Women 45+ looking to add friends

Options
2»

Replies

• ctupdu
    ctupdu Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    annliz23 wrote: »
    Finally a weight loss I was beginning to get disheartened but 1 1/2 pounds down , my back and hip have been hurting for a week so not much exercise but I have been focusing on food intake and at last a result.
    Good luck everyone with yours.

That's great!! Keep up the good work!! Make every little bit count. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • moveandflex73
    moveandflex73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! Rebooting (for the last damn time). Freshly turned 46. My kids range in age from 22 to 2. I’m done with half hearted attempts. Bad habits are getting kicked to the curb. This is about more than looks. It’s about long-term health. Forget motivation. Time for discipline. My new mottos are “Embrace the Suck” and “Trust the Process.” Add me up! :)
  • gr_ines
    gr_ines Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm 47 I'm a few pounds from my goal
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    Brought some new Jean's today and finally a size 10 my determination is paying off, hope your all doing well too!
  • kimberleysue6134
    Options
    Im 49 and this is my first diet ever. I need to lose 60 lbs. My biggest problem is..im lazy...need motivation to move off of the couch.
  • zaraizzy56
    zaraizzy56 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 56 and new to mfp. Have lost around 123 lbs and still have about 92 lbs to go to reach my ultimate goal weight. . It's been a very long journey, but it's worth it. Feel free to add me everyone. We can support and encourage each other.
  • annliz23
    Options
    Im 49 and this is my first diet ever. I need to lose 60 lbs. My biggest problem is..im lazy...need motivation to move off of the couch.

It's hard you have to find ways to motivate yourself, you can do it?
  • melrose155
    melrose155 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    45 here and wanting to get rid of these last 16 pounds (already lost over 140 pounds over the last 8 years)...struggling with the last bits!!
  • annliz23
    Options
    melrose155 wrote: »
    45 here and wanting to get rid of these last 16 pounds (already lost over 140 pounds over the last 8 years)...struggling with the last bits!!

Wow your doing so well , the last few are the hardest and with Christmas its tricky but you have done so well so enjoy Christmas and then back to it! Good luck!
  • Ocrgrrrl
    Ocrgrrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Anyone that wants to, add me! I will be 45 in July. I am motivated and workout regularly. Would love to have more encouragement and support! I'm also pretty close to goal...looking to lose about 7 pounds.
  • PorfforBat
    PorfforBat Posts: 23 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hi all, am restarting.. Heaviest ever. At 47, I'm 48 on Feb 1st so would love to start losing regularly.

My girls are 20, 14 and 10. Only my 10 year old is home as my eldest lives and works away. My middle daughter lives with her dad.

I have a dog to walk so am dusting off my fitbit. Time to kick my butt and face my lazy gains.

SW: 250lb - 17st 12lb
  • 2TsMomma
    2TsMomma Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello, anyone still here?
  • Sharklover2020
    Sharklover2020 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just getting back in here ladies, would love to receive/give some support! Feel free to add me :)