Phit-N-Phat....2020

Good Morning.....I am a long time MFP user...on/off. I've lost 70 lbs in the last 3 years....Last year I started NOOM which helped me to realize why I struggled with dieting all of my life....and I worked on the mental aspect of why I eat. It was a HUGE positive move for me.... I also started YOGA about a year ago on a whim..... I never in a million years would have ever guessed that I would love YOGA....but I LOVE it. I have never felt such peace and love in my life as I do when I finish a YOGA class. I would like to lose about 50 more lbs (give or take)...not sure of my exact goal yet.....and what I have found is that Phit-N-Phat.....Corinne Crabtree's losing 100 lbs PODCAST is really inspiring and helpful.....so, I am joining her tribe Dec 29, 2019 ....to help me achieve my goal....Does anyone else Listen to her Podcasts and relate? Have a great day!

Replies

• LMTude
    LMTude Posts: 3 Member
    YES!!! I love her podcasts. I was so sad when the groupies were archived on Facebook. I’m using her podcast for motivation but I also joined a weight loss clinic here near me for accountability & guidance. I’ve lost & gained so many times I can’t bear to fail again.

I am 45 yrs old, as of a week ago, and today is the first day on my new path to a better, healthier, stronger, happy me!!