Bigger is better ?

Replies

• CharlieCharlie007
    CharlieCharlie007 Posts: 246 Member
    Different strokes for different folks. But seriously Dude, I will give you an important piece of advice. Do not worry about it. Instead, look at your life style and make sure the person you choose shares it, as well as your most important hobbies. Women, so I have been told, value confidence and a sense of humor over looks for long term co-habitation. Go be funny....
  • DarrenGreens10
    DarrenGreens10 Posts: 30 Member
    I agree personality comes first nothing is worse than that I’m very outgoing affectionate I’d say im funny too.

But just can not find a women

i like average doesn’t need to look anything special more natural the better infact

I think most look and say oh meathead but I do enjoy the fitness lifestyle and would like to enjoy it with someone
  • jestog63
    jestog63 Posts: 84 Member
    @DarrenGreen You look great, maybe buy a form fitting shirt with a pocket protector and get a puppy then you will be the whole package strong, sensitive and smart. They can't resist that. LOL Goodluck
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    For me, there’s a point where someone can become too big that it becomes unattractive to me. Here’s an example of perfection to me, not too big not too small...

az7bmu20hkay.jpeg
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Personal preference: No. I'm not interested in very muscular men, particularly if veins are popping out on their skin as it's not attractive (to me). It also kinda freaks me out in the same way as seeing the veins on someone's feet or wrists do.

However, I am only one woman in a population of women that is close to or a bit over half of the human populace, so one opinion in a sea of them. There will be women and men who find that particular body composition attractive and admirable and those that don't. Just depends person to person.
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    I see you've put a lot of time into your arms and shoulders. That's good. Now go put some into your fingers.
  • goatg
    Oh, are we seriously talking muscles? LOL
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    goatg wrote: »
    I see you've put a lot of time into your arms and shoulders. That's good. Now go put some into your fingers.

Actually looking at his original pic in this thread id say he has the tiniest hands of any man ive ever seen........maybe he's thinking bigger is not better?
  • goatg
    bojack5 wrote: »

Actually looking at his original pic in this thread id say he has the tiniest hands of any man ive ever seen........maybe he's thinking bigger is not better?

Just saying, any man who thinks that's integral to a woman's pleasure has a lot to learn.

As for original post....Personally I'm not into really buff/big guys unless they're attractive for much more important reasons (e.g., super smart). While I respect it, it's also kind of intimidating.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member

Just saying, any man who thinks that's integral to a woman's pleasure has a lot to learn.

As for original post....Personally I'm not into really buff/big guys unless they're attractive for much more important reasons (e.g., super smart). While I respect it, it's also kind of intimidating.

Im thinking he must be playing.....right?
  • vanityy99

Why would he be playing?
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    I have never been attracted to a muscular look. I like my guy very lean. To each their own.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I have never been attracted to a muscular look. I like my guy very lean. To each their own.

wait.

drat.

.... so all of those countless hours I spent in the weight room this year, were for what ??

applesauce.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »

Why would he be playing?

Fishing maybe what @bojack5 means...and I don't mean catfishing...although that could be part of the package deal.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »

wait.

drat.

.... so all of those countless hours I spent in the weight room this year, were for what ??

applesauce.

For your own health?

To attract a woman who likes that look?

😋

• rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    I don’t assume a really big guy is a player, I assume he uses gear and spends too much time working out to be a good companion unless you want to work out with him. Also most of the huge guys at our gym are gay, so I might assume he wasn’t interested in me until proven otherwise.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member

Why would he be playing?

Fishing maybe what @bojack5 means...and I don't mean catfishing...although that could be part of the package deal.

Maybe he's just saying things to get a reaction.... like the good Reverend does with his sunshine and rainbows pep talks.....maybe he is just naive and is fishing for an equally naive female.....maybe hes just clueless, or maybe he's just an undercover member playing......

🤷‍♀️
  • vanityy99

Why would he be playing?

Maybe he's just saying things to get a reaction.... like the good Reverend does with his sunshine and rainbows pep talks.....maybe he is just naive and is fishing for an equally naive female.....maybe hes just clueless, or maybe he's just an undercover member playing......

Why? his question is a legit question.

Why would he be playing?

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

Why would he be playing?

Maybe he's just saying things to get a reaction.... like the good Reverend does with his sunshine and rainbows pep talks.....maybe he is just naive and is fishing for an equally naive female.....maybe he's just clueless, or maybe he's just an undercover member playing......

LEAVE REVEREND JIM ALONE !!!!