• AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Time to feed my massive appetite
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    ddhastp1birb.jpeg
    Having brunch w/the hubby and drinking mimosas. Gotta take advantage of the holidays before I hit the diet and working out hard again.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    ddhastp1birb.jpeg
    Having brunch w/the hubby and drinking mimosas. Gotta take advantage of the holidays before I hit the diet and working out hard again.

Adorable ....that is you two!!!! Big hugs chica and psst....pass one my way ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿน
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    My heart goes out to the ex wife. Cannot imagine what she is going through

5urd3yqod7ea.png
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Staring at the ceiling in quiet contemplation of too much time off and my lack of motivation
  • chazwize75
    chazwize75 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    In the bath!!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Drinking wine. Lots of wine.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    • Crocheting the monster tablecloth
    • Contemplating why nothing ever changes around for me
    • Dreading Friday (dentist appt.)
    • Being kinda jealous/sad that a lot of spouses here seem to have nice relationships with their SOs where they go on dates and their spouse actually seems to give a damn. Meanwhile, my spouse can't be bothered to even shop for gifts (unless it's last minute) and puts literally NO THOUGHT into anything. Seems like I'm the only one putting any effort into it.. and I just can't anymore.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Showered and in bed, setting myself up to read until I tire out, Transformed by Remi Adeleke. ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ‘“
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    • Being kinda jealous/sad that a lot of spouses here seem to have nice relationships with their SOs where they go on dates and their spouse actually seems to give a damn. Meanwhile, my spouse can't be bothered to even shop for gifts (unless it's last minute) and puts literally NO THOUGHT into anything. Seems like I'm the only one putting any effort into it.. and I just can't anymore.

From your sharing, your SO seems comfortable. Back when I was engaged and he was making me feel aggrieved with his baggage, my friend's mother woke me up with these words, " He is FAR TOO COMFORTABLE with you & your good girl predictability. Make him uncomfortable. If he still doesn't wake the f#&$ up, see you for your value in your relationship. Leave him." I set the November 4th ultimatum - he failed. Many years on, I have a Saint for a man.

Your situation is only being prolonged by your own decisions. Hugs.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    Letting the plates soak, listening to the feline Daughter Of Chaos play with all the library cataloguing stuff Fiance left on the table, and reminding myself why I'm not eating anything right now.

(I let the plates soak because I have very unhappy feet, and if soaking while I sit works as well as standing and scrubbing, I sit.)

I look forward to talking to people on here who are also facing their own issues with weight and shape.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

From your sharing, your SO seems comfortable. Back when I was engaged and he was making me feel aggrieved with his baggage, my friend's mother woke me up with these words, " He is FAR TOO COMFORTABLE with you & your good girl predictability. Make him uncomfortable. If he still doesn't wake the f#&$ up, see you for your value in your relationship. Leave him." I set the November 4th ultimatum - he failed. Many years on, I have a Saint for a man.

Your situation is only being prolonged by your own decisions. Hugs.

He's always been super comfortable. He's extremely laid back and nothing phases him. NOTHING. It's like a freaky superpower (one I don't possess!).

To be fair to him, when he's home he does the lion share's worth of cooking (because I hate cooking and see it as a chore). He tries to pick up and do chores when he remembers them, but the problem is he and I have two very different thresholds for what we consider to be "a mess". My threshold obviously being lower.

We'll go out to a lunch date once in awhile when time allows (when he's around, anyway) and we do stuff together, but I would like to do more. You know, biking or walking as a family, actual dinner dates, being treated out to something, having some thought put into something.

This is, also, by the way, the same dude that thought a Hillshire Farm Summer Sausage gift pack was an appropriate gift for his wife at Christmas the first year they got married, so... that might clue you in a bit to his thought process. Or not.

How would you suggest I make him uncomfortable? We've talked about these issues numerous times over the years, but it never really improves. He tries for a bit and then slides right back into *kitten* habits.
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Just finished cleaning up yet a-freakin-gain....๐Ÿ˜’

DEAR DUST, CHILD, AND DOG.....PLEASE CHILL OUT AND STAY STILL FOR AT LEAST 30 MINS WHILE I REGARGE MY ENERGY WITH SOME COFFEE.... THANK YOU....THE MAMA....
    ahhh that should do it.......๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜....

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dammit the Dog & Dust cant read & the child laughs at me ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Lol. Have you forgotten the Boston Blitz way of cleaning... open up the front & back doors, get a good strong wind machine & blast it into each room... dust gone, dog ventures into a corner with a chew toy, child heads to their room!

Enjoy your Monday, Ali!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    The plow just passed for the 2nd time so I'm thinking of shoveling....at some point today. But it's only 6:23 a.m. so I'll let the neighbors wake up first. :)
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Getting ready for work.
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Was up all night working in the new apt... I'm going to try to stay up as late as I can so I can attempt to get back on schedule like a normal bloody human being.

To that end, at 9:30am, I just ate fried chicken with an IPA. Oh, yeah... I'm crazy like that... just crazy.

Have a wonderful day, All... & a very Happy New Year!
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Was up all night working in the new apt... I'm going to try to stay up as late as I can so I can attempt to get back on schedule like a normal bloody human being.

To that end, at 9:30am, I just ate fried chicken with an IPA. Oh, yeah... I'm crazy like that... just crazy.

Have a wonderful day, All... & a very Happy New Year!

I love it cray cray
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    sitting and waiting for clients