What's your Star Sign?

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I plugged in my birthday and where I was born and everything and got so confused that I shut down everything. May leave the internet later.

Also: is Pluto a planet or what?
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    AriesFL wrote: »
    How does one figure out all the signs. Thanks for the info!

Many free resources to determine the entire chart with your exact b'day, time of birth & place.
    Birth chart = natal chart = astrology chart.

The field is overwhelmingly dense with info. The more I study, the less I feel I know. I'd never have to patience to learn all one needs to know to be a good astrologer.

Here's one free site to give you the entire chart, like Tinker mentioned above:
    https://alabe.com/freechart/default.asp
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I plugged in my birthday and where I was born and everything and got so confused that I shut down everything. May leave the internet later.

Also: is Pluto a planet or what?

That's a sore subject.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Wow... I guess I'm

Sun gemini
    Moon gemini
    Rising virgo

Is it weird that as a guy I find this stuff fascinating 😂
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Aries- sun
    Taurus- moon
    Pisces- rising
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Sun: Aries
    Moon: Libra
    Rising: Aries

I guess that’s good lol
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    I'm a typical Gemini :D
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    yelliezx wrote: »

Beautiful face & hair. You don't look typical anything.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

th?id=OGC.26cb5e04bc8d0f2053c5c09f8299d20d&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fB3atWS0IJS31m%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=7g7PNVlBb9F3CaJyOgFOmwdciLDPJOWjWmqIq%2fLr6BA%3d
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I'm a Scorpio and I am sort of intense and can be passionate about stuff, but the other 90% of the Scorpio traits sound nothing like me.
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

Beautiful face & hair. You don't look typical anything.

Awww! Thanks for making me smile today :)
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    s131951 wrote: »
    The Sun is probably my favorite star. I rely on it pretty heavily.

I dunno man, I'm not so sure I trust the Sun; I've been burned by it a couple of times.

Is the sun to blame, Icarus?
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Libra. I'm very diplomatic...lol
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    I'm a capricorn with a scorpio moon. I really, really don't like geminis but somehow ended up with 2 gemini best friends. To be fair, we didn't like each other initially.

My partner is a Scorpio.....we have a very passionate and fiery relationship LOL
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I'm a capricorn with a scorpio moon. I really, really don't like geminis but somehow ended up with 2 gemini best friends. To be fair, we didn't like each other initially.

My partner is a Scorpio.....we have a very passionate and fiery relationship LOL

My partner's a Pisces, but all of my closest friends are Capricorns for some reason!
  • Sagittarius sun, Sagittarius Moon. (And my Mercury is Sagittarius too.)
    Rising sign is Cancer.

I look sweet and comfortable and safe.
    It's when you get to know me you know that I will talk for hours on vertabrate histology, the influence of Catholic low religious practices on history, or comparative mystical theology, and I have and live with two life partners, and we're in a 24/7 kinky relationship. So all the wide-ranging free-wheeling spirit of Sagittarius is there. I'm just not climbing mountains and racing off to see coral reefs. I'm just learning medieval French to translate a cookbook.
  • EmpressRawk
    EmpressRawk Posts: 13 Member
    I'm a Sagittarius. Not sure about my sun, moon, and rising signs. Married to a Scorpio
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    AriesFL wrote: »
    What does Sun, Rising, and Moon mean.

your sun sign is the one most people know, it’s determined by the day you were born and changes roughly every month. It’s the core of who you are and some say controls your masculine traits.

your moon sign is the what the moon was in at the moment you were born, and controls your emotional self and some say your feminine side.

your rising sign is the sign and degree that is ascending on the eastern horizon at the specific time and location of your birth. it is supposed to determine how you appear to other people, both physical and just how people perceive you.

then there are 12 houses and where the planets sit in those houses that determine your life focus and challenges. you can do progression charts as well to see where you are currently at in life.

giphy.gif