New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Super old candy but people were talking about these atkinsons peanut bars tonight and I looked them up and WOW they sound delicious and like something I’d love. Has anyone had them? 3jlj4fav90yp.jpeg

“ Peanut butter bars are a crispy, crunchy treat that will melt-in-your-mouth on the first bite! This snack is made from golden brown, slow roasted jumbo peanuts that are held together with sweet syrup. Each bar is individually wrapped to seal in the delicious roasted peanut flavor.”

And the abba zabba bars sound amazing. I am so curious to try these candies now I’ve never heard of them. ru1denksqp55.jpeg

And these pb and coconut sticks.
    bj3he4gy2emu.jpeg
    qsqom6a1xbk7.jpeg
    w0t3ba7om4o1.jpeg
    j35uc9fwsi2f.jpeg

They even make sugar free versions. So tempted to buy them they aren’t that expensive in amazon but wondering if any of you guys have ever had them first.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,589 Member
    Options
    Super old candy but people were talking about these atkinsons peanut bars tonight and I looked them up and WOW they sound delicious and like something I’d love. Has anyone had them? 3jlj4fav90yp.jpeg

“ Peanut butter bars are a crispy, crunchy treat that will melt-in-your-mouth on the first bite! This snack is made from golden brown, slow roasted jumbo peanuts that are held together with sweet syrup. Each bar is individually wrapped to seal in the delicious roasted peanut flavor.”

And the abba zabba bars sound amazing. I am so curious to try these candies now I’ve never heard of them. ru1denksqp55.jpeg

bj3he4gy2emu.jpeg
    qsqom6a1xbk7.jpeg
    w0t3ba7om4o1.jpeg
    j35uc9fwsi2f.jpeg

They even make sugar free versions. So tempted to buy them they aren’t that expensive in amazon but wondering if any of you guys have ever had them first.

ABBA Zabba bars are really good, haven't had one in years! The description of those peanut butter bars sound amazing, especially the melt-in-your-mouth peanut butter!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    92k5aop6cqy0.jpg

when were these a thing??
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    OMG, chick-o-sticks. :D I love them, but they get stuck in my teeth. You can get them at Dollar Tree.
  • pancakerunner
    edited January 2020
    Options
    OMG, chick-o-sticks. :D I love them, but they get stuck in my teeth. You can get them at Dollar Tree.

Yes! love the Dollar Tree for candy finds haha
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    They are out now hm82tj0ke1ja.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    Options

ehhhh not too excited about these, sadly...
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options

I am! Caramel coconut sounds awesome and I'm a fan of anything chocolate marshmallow! Now, that tiramisu one they announced is not something I'm excited for.
  • pancakerunner
    edited January 2020
    Options

Oreo flavors that need to happen:

-Peach Ring
    -Avocado (would be really good, actually)
    -Pear
    -Plum
    -Bread Pudding
    -Banana Laffy Taffy
    -Baklava
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

-Peach Ring
    -Pear
    -Plum
    -Bread Pudding
    -Banana Laffy Taffy
    -Baklava

I want to try the caramel coconut. Mmmm yes baklava. Also I want a strawberry chocolate pistachio, chocolate peanut butter butterscotch, white chocolate pb, pb butterscotch, white chocolate raspberry cheesecake

I bet the lemon ones are good.2cer750dutm0.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »

bj3he4gy2emu.jpeg
    qsqom6a1xbk7.jpeg
    w0t3ba7om4o1.jpeg
    j35uc9fwsi2f.jpeg

ABBA Zabba bars are really good, haven't had one in years! The description of those peanut butter bars sound amazing, especially the melt-in-your-mouth peanut butter!

Thanks for all the feedback. Going to see if I can find them at the dollar tree tomorrow lol.
  • pancakerunner
    edited January 2020
    Options

-Peach Ring
    -Pear
    -Plum
    -Bread Pudding
    -Banana Laffy Taffy
    -Baklava

I want to try the caramel coconut. Mmmm yes baklava. Also I want a strawberry chocolate pistachio, chocolate peanut butter butterscotch, white chocolate pb, pb butterscotch, white chocolate raspberry cheesecake

I'm a sucker for anything lemon so def want to try these!

also, while on the topic of oreo flavors.... how are Kit Kat Oreos not a thing?! Almond Joy flavored would be dang good too
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,602 Member
    Options

I'm iffy on the caramel coconut but looking forward to the chocolate marshmallow.

I'd totally try the avocado oreo! Sounds interesting.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I'm iffy on the caramel coconut but looking forward to the chocolate marshmallow.

I'd totally try the avocado oreo! Sounds interesting.

one of my favorite local ice cream shops sells an avocado flavor soft serve ice cream and serves it in a chocolate waffle cone dipped in dark chocolate... so good! imagine it would be similar
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

-Peach Ring
    -Pear
    -Plum
    -Bread Pudding
    -Banana Laffy Taffy
    -Baklava

I'm a sucker for anything lemon so def want to try these!

also, while on the topic of oreo flavors.... how are Kit Kat Oreos not a thing?! Almond Joy flavored would be dang good too

Or Reese's Pieces Oreo

Cadbury Oreos

I wonder how the Oreos would taste with crunchy bits in the icing?
  • BuffaloChixSalad
    BuffaloChixSalad Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Did you say Oreo Kit Kays??? Drooling as we speak <I type>
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    2517chb8q3yr.png