Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Life's Tiny Disappointments

Replies

• _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    When you're out in public and you have a wedgie you can't really get out easily and have to dig for it.
    Orrrrr....you feel a long hair inside your bra or booty crack and it tickles and you can't just pull it out without looking like a sicko. Long haired chicks know what I mean.

🤣 also if you're eating at a restaurant and food falls in the boob crack.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    When you're out in public and you have a wedgie you can't really get out easily and have to dig for it.
    Orrrrr....you feel a long hair inside your bra or booty crack and it tickles and you can't just pull it out without looking like a sicko. Long haired chicks know what I mean.

Saving it for later! To go snacks! 🤣
  • _Miss_chievous_

Lmao 🤣 reminds me of this one time, when I took my bra off before bed, I had a fruit loop in my bra.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

Lmao 🤣 reminds me of this one time, when I took my bra off before bed, I had a fruit loop in my bra.

I'll probably start getting my own Disagree hater for this, but whoever is going around disagreeing with certain people need to get a *kitten* life.
    I think I hear your mom calling you up from the basement....better go answer her!

It bothers me that it upsets and hurts peoples feelings. I get offended for them...makes me feel all momma bear like and protective, and then I want to be confrontational (I try to bite my *kitten* tongue)

...at the end of the day tho I guess I don't want to "feed the trolls"...If we ignore them, they don't get "fed" - and will starve to death!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I was all set to buy a new couch, one I really liked...picked out the fabric, measured to see if it would fit...and it's been discontinued

Oh well, I will shop on!
  • Pupnuzz
    Pupnuzz Posts: 203 Member

This also happens to men but with other areas, a hair up the... 🍆... Is not comfortable
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    Just spilled water in my fridge. Was like F it. Too late for this and left it.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Probably a bit bigger than minor, maybe not as major as I'm making it out to be, but definitely bigger than spilled milk(depends on my mood that day), maybe not as big as missed studs(I think I need a stud in my life), and as much as I hate a mis-timed wedgie or poorly aimed food lodge, it's a bit more major than those too......ok, wth was it again?
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    I’m surprised no one made a penis joke.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    I really wanted unfrosted strawberry poptarts today. My husband bought frosted blueberry. My appetite is off because of pain medication and unfrosted strawberry poptarts are the only things that sounded good. :'(
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    RAinWA wrote: »
    I really wanted unfrosted strawberry poptarts today. My husband bought frosted blueberry. My appetite is off because of pain medication and unfrosted strawberry poptarts are the only things that sounded good. :'(

The strawberry ones are the best ones, anyway. At least he tried, even though he got the wrong ones. :heart:
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Oh myyyy
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    AriesFL wrote: »

Sometimes they are just inferred.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member

or implied?
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    s131951 wrote: »

or implied?

or even, just obvious?
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    When you walk through the entrance of a store front in the mall, smack your face and then realize that is not a store front but a pristinely clean window.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Pupnuzz wrote: »

This also happens to men but with other areas, a hair up the... 🍆... Is not comfortable

Nothing wost than having hair in your food...
  • Pupnuzz
    Pupnuzz Posts: 203 Member

That is also an issue when your sir is feeding you his 🍆, hair does not make good floss!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

That is also an issue when your sir is feeding you his 🍆, hair does not make good floss!

Can attest from a female perspective that this is true. :lol: