Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

March Madness!!!!

Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
Back in October, I set a goal of not going over my calories for the entire month. It was rough...especially on weekends. But I did it!!!! So...I'm going at it again for the month of March!

Anyone wanna play?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Losing_It
    Back in October, I set a goal of not going over my calories for the entire month. It was rough...especially on weekends. But I did it!!!! So...I'm going at it again for the month of March!

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member

I wanna play with you sure I do you bet
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    I'll play, I'm pretty good at not going over, but it's that darn red meat that gets me everytime!
  • jennib06
    jennib06 Posts: 101 Member
    I'm in!
  • mpdes
    mpdes Posts: 40
    That's totally my goal for March, especially since i'm going to Cuba at the beginning of April ;)
  • Losing_It

Game on, Baby!:laugh:
  • Losing_It
    I'll play, I'm pretty good at not going over, but it's that darn red meat that gets me everytime!

I do pretty good during the week but the weekends are a STRUGGLE...especially when we go out for dinner!
  • Losing_It
    I'm in!

Glad to have your company!:flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs

so if I go over a day...what you gonna do to me? like tomorrow I was thinkin bout 12 slices of bacon and 4 eggs with jalapeno cheese...should put me over ,,,so what happens....you comin over?
  • Losing_It
    That's totally my goal for March, especially since i'm going to Cuba at the beginning of April ;)

YOU can only play if you take ME to Cuba with you!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It

so if I go over a day...what you gonna do to me? like tomorrow I was thinkin bout 12 slices of bacon and 4 eggs with jalapeno cheese...should put me over ,,,so what happens....you comin over?

If you eat all THAT for the month of March, I'll be coming over to help bury you!:wink:
  • Dave198lbs

If you eat all THAT for the month of March, I'll be coming over to help bury you!:wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • I am game! This is my first day on here...I am working on planning my menu's ahead of time...I fail most when I don't plan ahead! I will give my first months best to stay in my calorie limit!
  • Dave198lbs
    I am game! This is my first day on here...I am working on planning my menu's ahead of time...I fail most when I don't plan ahead! I will give my first months best to stay in my calorie limit!

welcome...I too am owned by a dog and that is ok with me...he is always a happy boy
    make your journey to fitness fun
    Dave
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    I'm In!!!!!! In the past I have set goals to workout in some form everyday so this is a fresh idea.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE:smile:
  • Losing_It
    I am game! This is my first day on here...I am working on planning my menu's ahead of time...I fail most when I don't plan ahead! I will give my first months best to stay in my calorie limit!

Welcome!!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Ok, people's...it's March 1st!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Let's back away from the breakfast buffet and stick to the plan today!!!:flowerforyou:
  • dw1080
    dw1080 Posts: 38 Member
    I'm in too. Can I change my goals first though? Just kidding. :smile:
  • Losing_It
    I'm in too. Can I change my goals first though? Just kidding. :smile:

LOL whatever works for you!:laugh: Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Me me me!

I am going to go from today until March 30. I am going to Florida for some vacation time on the 30th - I am going to make good choices while on vaca, but I know it will be more difficult.
This discussion has been closed.