560 milligrams of sodium
3 grams of sugar

100 grams of delicious xD

grilledcheese.jpg

Replies

• FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    you are gonna make me want one, and i wasnt planning on doing a carb weekend cause i have had suck a bad week
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    you are gonna make me want one, and i wasnt planning on doing a carb weekend cause i have had suck a bad week

Haha sorry. It's just so cheesy :3
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    yummy!
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    We like to use two different kinds of cheese in ours, like hickory smoked swiss and chipotle cheddar.
  • gdengler
    gdengler Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yes, I agree - eat what you want just as long as you are at your goals for the day. And, if you go over now and then oh well! :-) There's always tomorrow!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Brit - can you PLEASE make me one once my competition is over?!?
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    NO BACON NO CARE!!!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    NO BACON NO CARE!!!

I was just thinking the same thing honestly. lol
  • bry_all01
    Options
    NO BACON NO CARE!!!

I have bacon and about to eat it right now. :tongue:
  • jessica_mom343
    jessica_mom343 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Looks yummy!! I'm enjoying a tomato sandwich with deli sliced ham and sweet onion!! YUMMY!!!!

There ain't nothing like a good grilled cheese either!! Brings back memories of my childhood. Every Sunday after evening church services my mom made grilled cheese. Granted it was in the pan with butter, but still it was freakin' yummy!!!!
  • alcon79
    alcon79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    That looks amazing! Nothing beats grilled cheese dipped in tobasco or a little tomato soup on the side. Perfection!
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    For the smarties: Everyones goals ARE NOT THE SAME!!!!!!!! Also if you are on MFP you are TRYING to lose weight too so you are most def not a nutritional expert in the weight loss department because if you where, you wouldnt need to be on MFP because you wouldnt NEED to LOSE WEIGHT because you didnt eat any girl cheese sandwiches throught your WHOLE ENTIRE EXISTANCE!

I think im going to go home and make myself this same exact sandwich because it looks delicious! Thank you for sharing xoxoxoxo
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    NO BACON NO CARE!!!

It's never the same without bacon!
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    LOOKS YUMMY ME WANT ONE!
  • bry_all01
    Options
    For the smarties: Everyones goals ARE NOT THE SAME!!!!!!!! Also if you are on MFP you are TRYING to lose weight too so you are most def not a nutritional expert in the weight loss department because if you where, you wouldnt need to be on MFP because you wouldnt NEED to LOSE WEIGHT because you didnt eat any girl cheese sandwiches throught your WHOLE ENTIRE EXISTANCE!

I think im going to go home and make myself this same exact sandwich because it looks delicious! Thank you for sharing xoxoxoxo

one VERY wise woman right there - :heart: it. Judge not, that you not be judged.
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    So much drama in this thread... she was simply trying to share a recipe. No one has to try it if it's not for them. It should be left at that.
  • ZoayZoay
    ZoayZoay Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yummy! Hope you enjoyed it!
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options

Nope never ate a "girl cheese sandwiches."

But thank you for the response.

No ma'am. No expert here. Just another gal trying to lose weight because of poor choices.

Just sharing the advice I received from my physician (M.D.), trainer (Masters degree in physiology and nutrition) , and nutritionist (Bachelors degree in Nutrition) who are all licensed and certified experts.