Air Fryer Snack Recipes

kdwdjw1988
kdwdjw1988 Posts: 2 Member
Does anyone have air fryer Snack recipes?

Replies

• Dani9585
    Dani9585 Posts: 215 Member
    What do you like to eat? Sweet? Salty?

I’ve cubed a potato, added spices (salt, pepper, garlic, paprika), and cooked it for 40 minutes.

Some people have made roasted chickpeas or pumpkin seeds, but I haven’t yet.

What about a baked apples? I haven’t tried that, but I’m sure there’s a recipe out there.

I think I’ve seen people make cakes in their Actifryers. I can’t bake things ... I’ll just eat it all LOL! Definitely haven’t tried it.

I think the important thing is to think about your favourite snacks and then google those recipes, so like “roasted chickpeas in air fryer”

Good luck 🙂
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Dutch bitterballen.

Soak a leaf or two of gelatine in water, squeeze out excess water and stir into a tin of beef stew. Warm up the stew to dissolve gelatine. Line a square or rectangular food storage container with silicon baking paper or cling film that will hold the quantity of stew in a 1 inch layer. Pour in the stew and cool in the refrigerator until congealed. Tip out, cut into cubes. Roll in egg white, then breadcrumbs where a few drops of oil have been mixed through. Air fry 10 minutes on 200C.

These are essentially croquettes that are liquid when you bite into a hot one. In the Netherlands you can get the traditional deep fried version in any bar. Serve with mustard.
  • windra06
    windra06 Posts: 50 Member
    edited January 2020
    I love air fryer cauliflower, depending on volume mix some chickpea flour with your favourite spices ( I like garlic, smoked paprika and Chipotle flakes) then add some milk slowly until it forms a runny batter like you would for pancakes. I use almond milk but any would work.
    Mix the cauliflower into the batter then Roll in breadcrumbs and fry in the air fryer until crispy.
    I also love all kinda of veggies like pepper and squash as they go so crispy. One favourite lazy snack I love is a handful of frozen green french beans mixed with a little bit of oil and splash of soy sauce they go lovely and crunchy.
  • acpgee
    Cambodian street corn

Make marinade of third of a cup of coconut milk, two tablespoons of fish sauce and a tablespoon of sugar, a quarter cup of finely diced green onion (mostly the green parts). Coat ears of corn by shaking with the marinade either in a plastic food container or in a plastic bag. Air fry about 15 minutes at 200C.
    5glt2jx7z70x.jpeg
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    Dutch bitterballen.

Soak a leaf or two of gelatine in water, squeeze out excess water and stir into a tin of beef stew. Warm up the stew to dissolve gelatine. Line a square or rectangular food storage container with silicon baking paper or cling film that will hold the quantity of stew in a 1 inch layer. Pour in the stew and cool in the refrigerator until congealed. Tip out, cut into cubes. Roll in egg white, then breadcrumbs where a few drops of oil have been mixed through. Air fry 10 minutes on 200C.

These are essentially croquettes that are liquid when you bite into a hot one. In the Netherlands you can get the traditional deep fried version in any bar. Serve with mustard.

This has to be one of my least favorite things in the world (I am Dutch mind you).
    They don't taste bad, but the consistency kills me!! If I remember right, your husband is Dutch, right?? Hope you make these for him and give him a beer on the side!
  • acpgee
    Melted cheese on pumpernickel. I need to smear a triangle of Laughing Cow light cheese spread (or Phildelphia light) so that slices of hard cheese such as cheddar or gouda sticks to the bread. Otherwise everything blows apart in the air fryer.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    I do breaded fried pickles.....garbanzo beans with different spices (that become crunchy)