What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    Just got done making lunch, which was coney dogs with onions and cheese and coney sauce for my partners, and a hot dog with a little cheese for me. It's a really good kosher dog, so it doesn' t need much. And now, it being a grey rainy day which has got my arthritis acting up, I'm going to go have a nap. Winter is hard on me.
  • donaldmackay12
    donaldmackay12 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide if a beer is in order or stick to coffee
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    l80meodvvk4f.jpeg
    Waiting for these guys to get their butts in the water with their sail boards. “It’s 57 out, come on in!”
  • USAFProud
    Options
    gwx833ha55yb.jpeg
    Well they finally got in there!! I want to try this someday.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out what to do with the kids 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • donaldmackay12
    donaldmackay12 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Watching bad American TV on universal
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I am enjoying my breaded chicken (baked) that I made for dinner with some simple seasoned potatoes. Yum. :yum:
  • USAFProud
    edited January 2020
    Options
    y7t2nce2o51n.jpeg
    Tearing up while watching “Overcomer” enjoying a glass of vino
    This movie makes me desperately want to run in competition again and go back to church
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    0nb3bt6hzaej.jpg

Just finished making a diaper cake for a surprise baby shower for coworker
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    About to clean up and sort some nerd cards
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

I spent half my day rearranging some nerd cards. I feel as though I got nothing done. An insurmountable task at this point, I think. :lol:
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

I spent half my day rearranging some nerd cards. I feel as though I got nothing done. An insurmountable task at this point, I think. :lol:

That's cause your game has unlimited cards!!! Mine has a limited set--albeit a getting-large limited set, that all have a specific order to go in (Arkham Horror). It'll just take a little bit of time, gonna watch Doom Patrol while I do it
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    waiting on a cake to finish baking
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

That's cause your game has unlimited cards!!! Mine has a limited set--albeit a getting-large limited set, that all have a specific order to go in (Arkham Horror). It'll just take a little bit of time, gonna watch Doom Patrol while I do it

No kidding, one set is between 150 and 200+ cards... and they put out at least 3 sets, 5 Commander decks and numerous planeswalker and duel decks as well as promotional cards every year. There's a reason it's called "cardboard crack". :lol:
  • michael_paterson11
    michael_paterson11 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Chilling on the couch about to go to bed
  • Still_too_fat1970
    Still_too_fat1970 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Trying to go back to sleep after being woken up by a god awful noise that sounded like the furnace motor tearing itself apart ... Just a cat with a hairball 🤪
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I'm up way too early the past few days cuz I keep falling asleep before 7pm, like an old lady.

Ready to do 30-min of old lady yoga.

Have a great Sunday, All!

u73kofpcp4bb.png
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Trying to go back to sleep after being woken up by a god awful noise that sounded like the furnace motor tearing itself apart ... Just a cat with a hairball 🤪

Oh, those vixens!

giphy.gif

Yesterday at 3am, a large cardboard box slid down the wall & across the hardwood floor & same thing... sounded like someone kicked in the window. Adrenaline rushing, I just had to stay up for the day.

• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Just got done making lunch, which was coney dogs with onions and cheese and coney sauce for my partners, and a hot dog with a little cheese for me. It's a really good kosher dog, so it doesn' t need much. And now, it being a grey rainy day which has got my arthritis acting up, I'm going to go have a nap. Winter is hard on me.

Hope your arthritis gets better. I have a friend who experiences the same symptoms when the weather changes. My friend takes vitamin D and it helps her out.