Christmas ONEderland! (Open)

Options

Replies

• cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hello and I would love to hop on this ONEderland train!!!!!!!!!!

I am 49 years old. My current weight is 228.5. I have lost over 100 lbs. before joining mfp last month. I am the mom of a soon to be 16 year old (YIKES) and I am currently unemployed-ugh~ I have overcome diabetes and my body has stopped the consistent weight loss at 230 lbs. so I am here to bust my plateau and finish the job.

This is the best Christmas present to OURSELVES!!!
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    I'm in!!!!

SW for this challenge: 241

About me: I'm a champion yo-yo dieter! I reign supreme in my small alabama town I grew up in...LOL!! My weight changes just as drastic as our weather. I have decided I'm tired of doing this to my body and I want to get it off and keep it off! I am a mother of three wonderful kids, ages 21, 15, and 6! I'm married to an amazing man that I hate I waited until my 30's to find! Spent the best years of my life married to a useless abuser! I'm ready to be happy in my own skin again and be the woman I was when I met my husband and not this boring old, compulsive eater, who is obssesed about how fat she is!
  • Theselast50lbs
    Options
    Im in!

SW : 212

I am a newlywed, no kids, with a cruise coming in October, hoping this challenge with help me stay on track and conquer the holidays!!!
  • LeahLexis
    LeahLexis Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

Weight: 230.2

I'm married, mom of two girls ages 6 and 7, and I'm a sahm.
    Have been over 200 pounds most of my adult life and have been on a diet a good portion of those years as well :P Have gained and lost the same 20 pounds about 8 times in the last 5 years. Lowest I have ever gotten is 213. Looking forward to smashing that weight and beyond!!
    I weigh in on Wednesdays.
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am so in.....I haven't seen ONEderland for 10 years or so.
    SW: 230
    GW: 199.9 even

My name is Lori, I am 48 years young. I have been happily married for 22 years and we have been blessed with 2 amazing children, 17 & 14. Although they are teenagers they are a pure delight to be around. I am a speech pathologist in a large school system in KY. I love working with the children but hate the paperwork.
  • lewisduckie02
    lewisduckie02 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Age 43
    weight 178.6
    goal wgt: 148.

I work part time in a warehouse club and am a reserve police officer. I am the only female in the department so I need to lose the weight to keep up with the guys. I need the support & tips form here. I am married to a wonderful man who loves me "as is" and loves to feed me.
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    Ditto! Hunny , If I cud figure out a way to be under 200 pounds by December (my b day month btw)....tuh!!?? HAPPY as a lark! But yes, the best to all who join and reach your goals!
  • hipbonesthighgap
    Options
    Hi!!!!!!!!

Starting weight for this challenge: 220 *blushes*
    A little about you: 23 and I've never been thin. I wonder what it is like to feel good about yourself?

xx
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Fridays, so here we go!

I'm down to 212.4! That means I've lost 15.4 lbs since started MFP on July 29th... a total loss of 28.8 overall. I have also gone from 41.3% body fat when I started MFP to 40.5%.
  • gmz1026
    gmz1026 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I will be weighing in on Fridays!

SW: 219 lbs
    1st week: 219 lbs

No change so far, but it's only been a couple days!
  • candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    How are all u lovely people spending your Friday? I have today off and just rode 3 miles on my bike just starting to ride a bike since I was like 12 very fun ! Thinking some tuna salad is in order for lunch or special k I'm on a wierd cereal kick we shall see :)
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Um....I'd love to jion, but I don't know if I could reach 199 by then or not....what do you think...251 to 199? Is this too lofty a goal? I am in competion with my hubby to loose 50lbs first I think this might give me an added boost. I would love to see the looks on relatives faces to walk in at Christmas 50lbs lighter! Right not to win the competion with my hubby I have to loose 45lbs....winning weight is 205.

Well, if you look at the guidelines of trying not to lose more than 2lbs per week, you have 18 weeks till Christmas.... So at 2 lbs per week, you could lose 36 lbs. I'm not saying you CAN'T join, because you totally CAN! Just don't get discouraged if you don't hit the goal. I mostly made this group for those of us with less than 30 lbs to lose to reach 199, but I'm not going to turn away anyone. Just be sure you're doing it the healthy way!

I seem to be loosing weight at a rate of 3lbs a week, if it stays that way I can get 48 lbs off by Christmas so I think I can do it!
  • mandimoore617
    Options
    Um....I'd love to jion, but I don't know if I could reach 199 by then or not....what do you think...251 to 199? Is this too lofty a goal? I am in competion with my hubby to loose 50lbs first I think this might give me an added boost. I would love to see the looks on relatives faces to walk in at Christmas 50lbs lighter! Right not to win the competion with my hubby I have to loose 45lbs....winning weight is 205.

Well, if you look at the guidelines of trying not to lose more than 2lbs per week, you have 18 weeks till Christmas.... So at 2 lbs per week, you could lose 36 lbs. I'm not saying you CAN'T join, because you totally CAN! Just don't get discouraged if you don't hit the goal. I mostly made this group for those of us with less than 30 lbs to lose to reach 199, but I'm not going to turn away anyone. Just be sure you're doing it the healthy way!

I seem to be loosing weight at a rate of 3lbs a week, if it stays that way I can get 48 lbs off by Christmas so I think I can do it!

That's great!! We'll all keep our fingers crossed for each other. :happy:
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Bump

Be back to join officially later :)

I'm in a similar group already but I love Christmas so much so I'll join here too!!
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Challenge starting weight: 223.4
    About me: SAHM of 7 month old twins. Want to lose weight to be healthy for them....and to look good for my hubby :) Started MFP June 1st And have lost 34 lbs so far. UGW is somewhere around 150. I'll take anything under 200 right now though!

As I said in my previous post, I'm in a similar challenge to reach ONEderland but I love Christmas (and being under 200 lbs) so much that I figured I could join another one :) Add me if you'd like. Just send a message with your request letting me know you're from this group. Can't wait to hit ONEderland with y'all!
  • mandimoore617
    Options
    How are all u lovely people spending your Friday? I have today off and just rode 3 miles on my bike just starting to ride a bike since I was like 12 very fun ! Thinking some tuna salad is in order for lunch or special k I'm on a wierd cereal kick we shall see :)

Oh, I want a bike so bad! I have been looking for one on Craigslist (I'm too poor for a new one). I bet you had fun!

** 16 weeks to go till Christmas! **
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I would like to put in a Christmas ticker like some of you have and I cannot figure out how to do it, I have found the ticker that I want to put in and everything but where do I put it? Thanks!
  • jinkies54
    jinkies54 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Okay. So here's Monday and weigh-in day. I'd like to say I have lost but I haven't. I've plateau'd my whole week and actually went up 1.5 lbs. Although, my blouse now fits me (so I'm losing inches) even though the scale won't budge. I also have been going to the gym this week for the first time religiously, so I might be adding on the lean muscle mass. So, ditto this week for the scales but hopefully the plateau will end!

Challenge SW: 210.

Current $#$$# weight: 210
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I would like to put in a Christmas ticker like some of you have and I cannot figure out how to do it, I have found the ticker that I want to put in and everything but where do I put it? Thanks!

You will need to copy the code and put it in your signature.