• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • CALake
    CALake Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

I only run 3-4 days a week so I can rest my knees, but I'll walk on the off days to keep my miles up!
  • millionsofpeaches
    Options
    Tomorrow is SEPTEMBER 1st!!! Are we all ready to do this??? :bigsmile:
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I'm in! And so glad I took today off! :laugh:

I appreciate we can walk too...I love to run but I don't think my back could handle every day.
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Oh and how are we going to log? I use an app on my phone...
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm in!!! It's a bit of a strecth for me but I'm going to shoot for it.
    :noway:
    **knees shaking**

Thanks!!!
  • JasonD334
    JasonD334 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Well everyone, we've become a pretty large group here, which is FANTASTIC! I believe there is strength in numbers, and we've assembled quite a support group, so we're well on our way to a great month.

Okay here's the deal; our goal is 100 miles this month, and all you are required to do is give your best everyday. You best will vary, and that's fine, just be resolved to giving your best (no matter what that may be) and the results will speak for themselves. - I am so very excited about getting this started, and while honestly part of me knows how bad its going to suck at times, I also know that at the end of the month EACH of us can be a better/healthier us!

There have been many questions about how we're going to track our miles, so here is what I am personally doing: I have registered on dailymile.com which is a great tracking site. Additionally I will be noting my miles in my daily notes, and then posting my results weekly as to how many miles I logged. -- For all of you who share your information with me, I will post a leaderboard weekly, as extra motivation.

Anyone who completes this challenge will be recognized among the group, and will have earned the best reward...PRIDE!

Please email me with any questions, and best of luck to you all!

We can & WE WILL!!!
  • BuckeyeGirl1
    BuckeyeGirl1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • witchymama77
    witchymama77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have an app I use (which I seem to have forgotten about last month) but it's log your run.com
    I made a route from my city to somewhere in the middle of the desert lol.. but it's 100 miles.. I can use that I hope to track myself :)
  • sheepiegail
    sheepiegail Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I 'm in. trying to get back into running after stopping for a few years.
  • c30248
    c30248 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in.. are we suppose to keep track somewhere?
  • batlou
    batlou Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am in. My training plan should be putting me at about 25 miles per week.
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to it!

I'm a walker and really need to push myself to jog. I'll leave the running to you.

I will send you my miles weekly since I am in an Ironman challenge with another team.
  • LongRunner77
    LongRunner77 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Count me in too...I'm also on Daily Mile and believe my ID is Scott F.
  • JasonD334
    JasonD334 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Just a quick update here: For everyones benefit it appears one of the easiest way to track your progress, and also allow others to know how you are progressing, is to go to tickerfactory.com and build yourself a mile tracker. It only takes about 2-3 mins, and once you add it to your signature it will update automatically as you log your miles on tickerfactory.com.

If you need more guidance, then let me know. Congrats to our new challenge member who logged 7 miles today...Yes SEVEN!!! Awesome man!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    3.44 for me today!
  • Oplesandbanonos
    Oplesandbanonos Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    yesterday was 3.2 miles! i started a few days early with my ticker, so i'm at 18.2 now :)
  • mjmama
    Options
    I'm a day late getting started but am ready for the challenge! Good luck everyone!
  • jlsmiles22
    Options
    Though I did want to do this challenge, I wasn't thinking at all when I jumped right in..........I will be on vacation for 2 weeks this month, so I highly doubt I'll be able to make 100 miles. Sorry.
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Good idea Jason on using the ticketfactory tickers to track our distance completed. I ran 3 miles 9/1 to get me started on the challenge. Good luck everyone!!