Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for support and will also support!

2»

Replies

• justanotherguy2020
    justanotherguy2020 Posts: 223 Member
    I’m game!
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Hello! I'm about 10 pounds away from my goal (I think.) but could also use some motivation and support! I'll add you!
  • svj72
    svj72 Posts: 13 Member
    Hello ladies 😊
    We can all do this together! I will support each everyone of you, I honestly just don’t don’t how to follow and add.
    Please help
  • MarKimple
    MarKimple Posts: 5 Member
    Me too! Motivating is my biggest problem!
  • leftblanks
    leftblanks Posts: 10 Member
    will some of you add me? need some support, and support and encourage back!
  • ksupan98
    ksupan98 Posts: 4 Member
    Loving all the friend requests/connections! It’s been a good week!
  • Kellie_google
    Kellie_google Posts: 2 Member
    Well done for getting the App and making a positive step towards what you want to achieve!! I turned 40 last year, three kids, very limited time. I only really want to lose another 5lb but it seems impossible to shift since I turned 40 and I am waaaaay more wobbly than I used to be so firming up is my main goal. Good luck to everyone who is getting out there and trying their best!
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Looking for active friends to encourage and do fitness/ workout challenges. Let’s be friends.
  • leanna_aroha
    leanna_aroha Posts: 22 Member
    edited January 2020
    Newly returned to mfp and am also wanting to connect with others for motivation and support. Feel free to add me 😊
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 669 Member
    Feel free to add me as well! Making note to add a bunch of you all. Definitely need more positive people in my feed. All the motivation we can get!
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    edited January 2020
    LOVE all the offerings of support in here.

For anyone who needs it, here are instructions for adding a MyFitnessPal friend.
  • paulasuscas01
    paulasuscas01 Posts: 73 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm turning 30 in a few months and want to start my 30s healthy and more fit. We got this!
  • TraceyGallant
    TraceyGallant Posts: 2 Member
    I could also use some friends! Struggling with meal ideas more than anything. Would love to see what other people are finding
  • Hawks717
    Hawks717 Posts: 29 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm turning 30 in a few months and want to start my 30s healthy and more fit. We got this!

You got this!
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    I've added a few of you but I just realized I never posted on here. Feel free to add me or message me and I'll add you.

Motivation and accountability are always helpful!!
  • jpearson1289
    jpearson1289 Posts: 26 Member
    I'm struggling & looking for support myself and new friends. Feel free to add me!
  • RunningJustIncase
    RunningJustIncase Posts: 81 Member
    Thank you all for replying! I’ve tried adding you all that I didn’t already have. We can do this!
  • mcarmentsam8981
    mcarmentsam8981 Posts: 2 Member
    I would love to support and would love the motivation as well - kinda hit and miss last week and was just thinking I need this!
  • InspiredBrunette
    InspiredBrunette Posts: 43 Member
    Back for the 3rd time! I just had my 5th Baby 7 month’s ago.
    2012 i lost 50lbs
    2017 i lost 65 lbs
    2020 the weight loss goal is 30lbs to reach my ultimate goal weight of 120 ❤️
    Feel free to Add me I’m very supportive 😊
  • Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Anyone can add me, also starting fresh with 40 pounds to lose.