The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

1130131133135136190

Replies

  • sdenness9925
    sdenness9925 Posts: 254 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    What’s up everyone!!!
    Hi group........ so glad finally s singles group

    Welcome. Always nice to hear new opinions & to see people leave the group as they've become coupled. I hope I'm the latter this year... fingers crossed... & for you, two/too.

    Thank you tarry taffy.........there is mesnt to be somebody out there for everyone so fingers and everything crossed x
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    edited January 2020
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    What’s up everyone!!!
    Hi group........ so glad finally s singles group

    Welcome. Always nice to hear new opinions & to see people leave the group as they've become coupled. I hope I'm the latter this year... fingers crossed... & for you, two/too.

    Thank you tarry taffy.........there is mesnt to be somebody out there for everyone so fingers and everything crossed x

    Yes, I believe that, truly! Don't accept defeat. Leave no stone unturned, as if looking for a job. We don't give up with jobs... we have to keep searching. Same for a partner. Keep moving on, keep searching, keep believing you deserve the best. I'll bet you do! Do NOT accept less than you deserve!
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Entering this thread
    srulc6chborx.gif
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    AriesFL wrote: »
    Entering this thread
    srulc6chborx.gif

    With a Travolta strut no less. You win... you win!
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    AriesFL wrote: »
    Entering this thread
    srulc6chborx.gif

    With a Travolta strut no less. You win... you win!
    As soon as the BeeGees start playing. I start strutting
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    AriesFL wrote: »
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    AriesFL wrote: »
    Entering this thread
    srulc6chborx.gif

    With a Travolta strut no less. You win... you win!
    As soon as the BeeGees start playing. I start strutting

    Lol. The Pulp Fiction Uma/Travolta dance scene is the one that gets me. He's just so bloody cool in that movie.
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    AriesFL wrote: »
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    AriesFL wrote: »
    Entering this thread
    srulc6chborx.gif

    With a Travolta strut no less. You win... you win!
    As soon as the BeeGees start playing. I start strutting

    Lol. The Pulp Fiction Uma/Travolta dance scene is the one that gets me. He's just so bloody cool in that movie.

    Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson, and Travolta were great in that film. I used to do the dance to that movie too lol
  • AlixSmith1811
    AlixSmith1811 Posts: 29 Member
    Hey everyone! Hope you all have had a wonderful day ☺️
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    How's everyone's Jan. so far?
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    How's everyone's Jan. so far?
    Doing good. Pretty good year so far!! 😄
  • HannaBeth94
    HannaBeth94 Posts: 5 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    How's everyone's Jan. so far?

    So far so good! No complaints here!

  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,061 Member
    I am absolutely gobsmacked that it is already halfway through January. One 24th of the year is gone! We no longer have 52 weeks, those 2 arbitrary weeks have vanished in a puff of smoke. And only one workout to show for it! Anyway, one of these days I will get my act together
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,444 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Hey singles! Long time no talk to. I assume you all are busy going on lots of dates. What have you guys been up to?

    Dates? What're those?
  • mscanadianbakin
    mscanadianbakin Posts: 138 Member
    Hey sexy singles. I hope the new year has been treating you right.
  • michaelroode
    michaelroode Posts: 173 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Hey singles! Long time no talk to. I assume you all are busy going on lots of dates. What have you guys been up to?

    Dates? What're those?

    I think you can eat it not sure haven't had one in ages
    Hey sexy singles. I hope the new year has been treating you right.

    A little, but not the gym going that I'm struggling with
  • sdenness9925
    sdenness9925 Posts: 254 Member
    Hey everyone! Hope you all have had a wonderful day ☺️

    Hey Alexandra.... hope you are well
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,061 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    What’s up everyone!!!
    Hi group........ so glad finally s singles group

    Welcome. Always nice to hear new opinions & to see people leave the group as they've become coupled. I hope I'm the latter this year... fingers crossed... & for you, two/too.

    Thank you tarry taffy.........there is mesnt to be somebody out there for everyone so fingers and everything crossed x

    Yes, I believe that, truly! Don't accept defeat. Leave no stone unturned, as if looking for a job. We don't give up with jobs... we have to keep searching. Same for a partner. Keep moving on, keep searching, keep believing you deserve the best. I'll bet you do! Do NOT accept less than you deserve!

    96dd4c2d031a123303ea45c6892a19cb.jpg
    :lol:;)

    i-know-im-not-going-to-get-what-i-want-so-im-not-even-going-to-get-my-hopes-up-quote-1.jpg

    due-to-recent-cutbacks-and-until-further-notice-the-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel-has-been-turned-quote-1.jpg

    I need all of these!
  • sdenness9925
    sdenness9925 Posts: 254 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    What’s up everyone!!!
    Hi group........ so glad finally s singles group

    Welcome. Always nice to hear new opinions & to see people leave the group as they've become coupled. I hope I'm the latter this year... fingers crossed... & for you, two/too.

    Thank you tarry taffy.........there is mesnt to be somebody out there for everyone so fingers and everything crossed x

    Yes, I believe that, truly! Don't accept defeat. Leave no stone unturned, as if looking for a job. We don't give up with jobs... we have to keep searching. Same for a partner. Keep moving on, keep searching, keep believing you deserve the best. I'll bet you do! Do NOT accept less than you deserve!

    96dd4c2d031a123303ea45c6892a19cb.jpg
    :lol:;)

    i-know-im-not-going-to-get-what-i-want-so-im-not-even-going-to-get-my-hopes-up-quote-1.jpg

    due-to-recent-cutbacks-and-until-further-notice-the-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel-has-been-turned-quote-1.jpg

    I need all of these!

    Me too :(
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,644 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Hey singles! Long time no talk to. I assume you all are busy going on lots of dates. What have you guys been up to?

    Dates? What're those?

    It's this thing where two people go hang out, enjoy themselves (hopefully) & get to know each other better.