pridesabtch wrote: »
- Take girls to apply for Passports Yes, but hubby needs to be there too for the youngest. If they are under 16 you need both parents and the child present. Looks like another day where I'll be late for work and she'll be late for school.
- Pack food for lunches and snacks for the week It's nice having a fridge in my office. I think I'll being in a microwave as well.
- Protein bar for breakfast
- Water> Soda More like equal
- No alcohol This is big because I forgot about the football game!
- Shuttle youngest from one practice to the next. Set up a car pool for this week... Hubby did it!
- Go back to work for a bit Didn't have to
- Ride when I get home Yay me!
- Left over pot roast for dinner most likely Actually had a bowl of cereal
- Laundry Hubby did some
- Read in Bible whatever comes after Ruth, I think it's Samuel... Nope
- Bed by 11:00 Yep missed the last part of the game.
azulvioleta6 wrote: »
1. Weigh in
2. 10,000 steps 12,731
3. Walk on both work breaks eh...walked on half of one!
4. 5 freggies
5. 10C liquids 10
6. Cardio/weight workout
7. Finish weekend chores since I wasn't home this weekend a bit slap-dash, but the important stuff is done
8. 6 hours sleep 4h39m
ZizzyBumble wrote: »
Monday 14 January
I took the weekend off and was travelling all day yesterday but I’m back to goal setting today.
Stay in the green
5 fruit and veg
Fitbit exercise goals
pridesabtch wrote: »
@teigansdad Adulting can suck *kitten*, but you will figure out a schedule that works for you and your family. How old and how many kids? Do you have a partner that can help you out? My kids are older now and need less of my time, but when they were young, hubby and I worked out a schedule so we could both get some "me" time. You've got this, just keep experimenting. You'll get it done!@Kuhl50 Great job yesterday!@PackerFanInGB Yea! Yea! Yea! Prayer is a powerful thing. I'm so happy the lesion was benign. There are still hurdles, but you've got this.
Kuhl50 wrote: »
1. Up at 5:30, get to Fitness Center and do run app; 2 reps yoga stretches up in room. 😁—did it after meeting before dinner instead, but did it
2. Yogurt, berries, granola-no media 😁
3. Leave room at 7:30 with food options in bag!😁
4. Log all food! Best guess, pictures😁—tough, kind of annoying guessing with catered food but did it
5. answer friend emails about weekend planning
6. Journal 😁
7. Bed by 10? 🤨. Almost. 1030 probably
littleblackskirt wrote: »
JFT Tuesday 14th January
No snacking none at all
Be positive positive in the morning, not in the afternoon
Continue packing only managed 2 boxes
© 2021 MyFitnessPal, Inc.