Wanna do more burpees in 2020?

Replies

• SammyDee2015
    SammyDee2015 Posts: 285 Member
    Well that was fun- not. Started my warm up with 3 burpees and had to stop this morning - maybe a bug ( just coughing and tired last nite and today) . Not too upset cuz my arms are sore .

Total Jan so far: 180 πŸ™‚
  • Kokodaready2020
    Kokodaready2020 Posts: 28 Member
    Well that was fun- not. Started my warm up with 3 burpees and had to stop this morning - maybe a bug ( just coughing and tired last nite and today) . Not too upset cuz my arms are sore .

Total Jan so far: 180 πŸ™‚

Nice total Sammy, keep it up.
  • Kokodaready2020
    Kokodaready2020 Posts: 28 Member
    Jan 15 = 20 Burpees in on minute.
  • SammyDee2015
    Yup. Tummy bug. One burpee to keep my streak going- and I found a burpee thing in spartan app to try when I am better ( son πŸ™)
    Jan total 181 so far
  • SammyDee2015
    1 burpee . Blehhhh
  • SammyDee2015
    Insert curse word here but I won’t be giving up this challenge the first month.. 3 burpees you dang yucky $&@&$$ bug.
    Total 185
    AROOoooo-cough-snark- ooooo πŸ’ͺ
  • pisanee
    pisanee Posts: 1,845 Member
    All of you burpee enthusiasts are super inspiring, but my knee is not cooperating and I think burpees and I must part ways now.

@SammyDee2015 I hope you are feeling better now!
  • SammyDee2015
    Bye Pisanee- take care !

My post from yesterday was lost in pals land. Musta hit done instead of post.

Did 2 Jan 18 and 5 today.
    Feeling better and happy to resume all things fitness Monday morning.
    Jan total so far: 192
    πŸ€—
  • SammyDee2015
    Hahahahahahaha
    Ha.
    Both hubby and I slept in today- I was late for work meeting but still threw down 1 burpee in the kitchen... right in front of him.... before a quick peck on his cheek and running out the door. He texted me later to inform me I am nuts πŸ™„

Good thing I did. Somehow wrenched my upper back while reaching for the toilet paper on the bivvy ( TMI?) And it spasmed for hours. Good news is it is still weak but much better now that I am home( 14 hours later... looong work day). Will see how Tuesday goes 🀞
    Jan total
    So far: 193
  • BecMarty14
    BecMarty14 Posts: 351 Member
    Yay glad the 30 days are over!
  • SammyDee2015
    So I did a burpee each morning on Jan 21&22. Been feeling bone tired (guess from the bug, though I am better?) but back n body feeling okay today so I tried a new lil thing at work in our boardroom: 5 burpees at breaks*2 plus 5 at lunch. Surprised at how easy they felt to do! Might try it again tommorrow too.

Jan total so far: 210 πŸ€—

7hxrz0t57pvt.png
  • magpye76
    magpye76 Posts: 51 Member
    I just found this thread! Did 5 earlier, might do a few more before bed once my dinner goes down πŸ˜„
  • SammyDee2015
    am a slug- quit smoking cold turkey so kinda anti social at the moment. Never fear I am still banging a burpee each day.
    Jan total so far 214
  • BecMarty14
    I finished 30 days of 50 burpees a day on Tuesday January 21st and took a break from impact stuff til today.
    I did 3 x 10 in my workout.
  • SammyDee2015
    Still here- just not posting to this thread πŸ˜‰
    Learned that I will do more consecutive burpees if it is part of a video routine. Found one that is only 10 minutes long. Rinse repeat.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Still here- just not posting to this thread πŸ˜‰
    Learned that I will do more consecutive burpees if it is part of a video routine. Found one that is only 10 minutes long. Rinse repeat.

Which video? If you have a link, please post. It sounds like a great idea
  • BecMarty14
    I've been busy traveling for a bit. Took a break from burpees for most of Feb. Just lots of walking outside and some running. March I started 10 burpees a day indefinitely. Enough to tone without leaving my wrists too sore.
  • randyolf
    randyolf Posts: 61 Member
    This sounds a good challenge. I'm up for it.
    I'll start in the morning.
  • SammyDee2015

Which video? If you have a link, please post. It sounds like a great idea

Type β€˜10 minute burpees video’ into your browser and voila! A bazillion to pick from! I find it helps keep my momentum to pick a new one every so often.

πŸ™ƒ
  • BecMarty14
    :)