Looking for support & friends who need to lose 100+ lbs

Replies

• ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Y'all got this!! Set your mind to it and nothing and no one can stop you. Take progress pictures... lots!! No one has to see them but you. They will show you change when the scale might not be showing you want you want to see. Focus. Set Goals. Go Get Them!! Wishing each of you the best!! You CAN do it!!
  • apelynn89fine
    apelynn89fine Posts: 3 Member
    I dont have 100 to lose but I do have 80. I'm new here if youd like to add me you. I can use some motivators and support as well and vice versa. 😊
  • jessica90agyekum
    jessica90agyekum Posts: 5 Member
    Does anyone have any tips for someone starting their journey of losing a large amount of weight?
  • maevemichele02
    maevemichele02 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hi! I’m trying to lose at least 40 pounds by my graduation in June, and at least 90 by the end of the year. I’ve tired to lose weight many times before, but I always end up bailing. I’m hoping that with some support, you all can keep me accountable, and on track to reach my goals! Friend me!!!
  • JosJourney2018
    JosJourney2018 Posts: 28 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • harleyhearse
    harleyhearse Posts: 16 Member
    I am in the same boat as well. I am sending you a friend request. I have never used this app, but I am open to any and all help and support on my journey. I have over 200 lbs to loose... Any other resources or groups for Morbidly Obese persons you could send my way would be very helpful. Thanks!!
  • Zywie
    Zywie Posts: 6 Member
    Sent friend requests to many that already posted, any who comment after, feel free to add me as well. I have about 150 to lose. I had already lost 70lbs a few years ago, but the onset of many health problems caused me to spiral and regain. If i could do it once, I can do it again. And so can you, good luck everyone!
  • JRE_Momof3
    JRE_Momof3 Posts: 47 Member
    I have already lost quite a but of the weight but I was at 100 as well. Feel free to add me though. I would love to encourage you, or anyone else here to reach your goals.
  • stacie917
    stacie917 Posts: 557 Member
    I have about 100 I could lose but would be happy with about 50-70. I have lost 18 so far since having my 2nd baby 3 months ago.
  • Kazogg
    Kazogg Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I'm new to this chat group thing so forgive any mistakes! I'm working to lose 156 pounds over the next year or so, I've only just discovered MFPal and it's working really well for me - 58 pounds so far! I'd love to chat to anyone on the same path for help and inspiration
  • kikishelle
    kikishelle Posts: 7 Member
    I would like to lose 80-100 lbs over this year. I am in CA and am trying MFP for the first time. I originally joined quite a few years back, but ended up doing WW instead. I am back to working on my own and would love some company on this journey! Feel free to add me :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,915 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me ....I restarted my journey Jan. 1st of this year after a 8 month foot injury...I have lost 7 lbs since then so I have 118 lbs to lose ...wishing everyone the very best :)
  • KingBenneth
    KingBenneth Posts: 19 Member
    Sending you all friend requests! I'm in a similar boat, so will happily motivate you when I log into MFP! :-)
  • 😃
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    I'm in the same boat! I would love to have more MFP friends for support and just to have some folks who understand the struggle!!
  • Case0099
    Case0099 Posts: 38 Member
    I have similar goals :) Request sent!
  • 😃
  • Hello! Restarting here myself and in total have 90lbs to lose. I am down 4, soo 85ish lbs to go! Anyone can add me also!
  • 😀
  • gingersnaps1976
    gingersnaps1976 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi! I have about 60- 80 lbs to lose and would love to support and motivate one another! Anyone else looking for the same can also add me :)