Replies

• NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm agreeable, as long as it's fair. :wink:
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I WOULD SAY EITHER REPLACE WITH YOUR OWN STATS OR GO BACK TO THE MAIN RECRUITMENT PAGE AND INVITE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO DIDNT GET IN FAST ENOUGH TO BE A LATE JOINER.

OR- WE CAN LET MY COWORKER/BEST FRIEND JOIN AS ME AND HER STARTED A FRIENDLY COMPETITION THE MONDAY BEFORE WE STARTED THIS..... LOL BUT TOTALLY UNDERSTAND IF ANYONE WOULD NOT WANT ANY NEW JOINERS.

I like either of those solutions. I think letting someone else in to reap the benefits of the challenge is a great solution!
  • cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    well she is currently at 161 lbs and wants to be at least 140 by thanksgiving....... and once i told her i was doing this i could tell she wishes she did too. which is real close to the weight of the person we lost.
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    well she is currently at 161 lbs and wants to be at least 140 by thanksgiving....... and once i told her i was doing this i could tell she wishes she did too. which is real close to the weight of the person we lost.

If it's okay with everyone else, then I don't see why not!!
    That way it's not TOO much pressure on Ross!
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    Options
    I think it's a good idea too!!

As for this 'no carbs after 5', I think I'm cheating... I'm eating my supper at 4:30 JUST so I can have carbs with it! Haha
  • Rioschica
    Rioschica Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Weigh in is tomorrow! I'm excited! I feel like I had a great week.

How does everyone else feel? :bigsmile:
  • paulahhhh
    Options
    Weigh in is tomorrow! I'm excited! I feel like I had a great week.

How does everyone else feel? :bigsmile:

Not as excited as you are!:indifferent:
  • healthyhappy123
    Options
    I WOULD SAY EITHER REPLACE WITH YOUR OWN STATS OR GO BACK TO THE MAIN RECRUITMENT PAGE AND INVITE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO DIDNT GET IN FAST ENOUGH TO BE A LATE JOINER.

OR- WE CAN LET MY COWORKER/BEST FRIEND JOIN AS ME AND HER STARTED A FRIENDLY COMPETITION THE MONDAY BEFORE WE STARTED THIS..... LOL BUT TOTALLY UNDERSTAND IF ANYONE WOULD NOT WANT ANY NEW JOINERS.

I'm fine with letting someone else in...sounds like everyone else is as well! Can you have your friend add me as a friend or send me a message with her name and stats and I'll put her on the spreadsheet and give her the info? Thanks!!

I was a little naughty over the weekend with my diet but I've been really good about it this week. I don't feel like I'm going to have lost any weigh though because of my big loss last week and the fact that I'm feeling a little bloated right now. We'll see though! Looking forward to seeing everyone's week 2 progress!!

Please try to keep in touch with your teammates to make sure everyone is still in this challenge. I'd hate to lose another 20's lady.

Keep up the good work everyone!! GO BERRIES!!!
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Oh dear oh dear ladies - I have gained a pound :-(

I'm a little disappointed, but at the same time not entirely surprised. I had a feeling I was dehydrated last week, which made my loss look bigger, so I've been really drinking a lot of water all week and I definitely feel better, less dehydrated, but I guess it's put some back on the scale.

On top of this I haven't exercised in 2 days - I've tweaked my hamstring which has gone into spasm and pulled my pelvis out of alignement :-( It's no biggy, easily fixable but it does mean a couple of days of resting. Hopefully back to cycling/running tomorrow, and maybe I'll sneak a little gym session/swim in at the weekend.

I am down, but I am NOT OUT! Lovely bananas - I promise to bring it back next week!!!

xx
  • Nikki881
    Options
    It's weigh-in day! Good luck to everyone!!
  • thefreemans28
    Options
    cathcakey - OUCH!!! Rest up so you can get back at it soon!

I'm starting to see some weigh-in results! It really looks like everyone did well for the most part! Keep up the great work!!!

As for no carbs after 5 unless you workout at night... I've been trying to just watch my carbs after 5, since I go running at night. So I'm trying to cut back but haven't cut them out completely.

How's everyone doing with their water??

GO BLUE BERRIES!!!!!!!
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    So, I'm almost down a whole pound! :ohwell: It should have been around two or more, but this was a stressful week (and it ended with a trip to a buffet for dinner when my hubby's grandparents passed thru town last night).

Anyway, that was yesterday and today is a new day and this is a new week!. :happy:

My goal is to make up for lost time and aim for a 3lb loss (this will keep me on track to meet my first mini goal). Oh, and drink lots and lots of water! :drinker:

Manda

**GO BLUE BERRIES**
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My weight stayed the same :sad: Gotta kick it into over gear this coming week! As for the no carbs, I'm sorry but I love my rice and pasta too much, and the fiance usually doesn't get home from work til 8 or 9. Good luck to everyone else on this weigh in day!
  • mummyv811
    Options
    I too put on a pound! :mad: I thought I's had a really good week too! :grumble:

Oh well! Time to REALLY kick some *kitten*! YEAH!!! :happy:
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Greetings! Thanks for letting me join!
  • cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    DISCOURAGED I DIDNT LOSE BUT 0 .1 LB , WITH BEING SICK I THOUGHT I MIGHT HAVE LOST SOME, HOPING IT IS JUST BECAUSE MY BODY DECIDED TO RETAIN ALL OF THE WATER I DRANK THIS WEEK!
  • lambchop1042
    lambchop1042 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My weight didn't budge this week, TOM sucks! I really hope I can pull through for the Red Apples next week!! Congrats to those who lost!
  • thefreemans28
    Options
    First of all, WELCOME HANNA!!

Second, ladies ladies ladies! Do not get discouraged! Use all that anger over the scale to burn some calories and motivate yourself!!! We all need to kick it into overdrive this week!

What's a good challenge to get us moving and losing?? Someone think of something good!
  • warlocksmistress
    Options
    My personal challenge for this week (and beyond!) is to do something active at least once per day. Whether this be going for a run, going to the gym, or popping in a workout DVD.

I tend to take "days off" and would rather get in the habit of making it routine. I've done pretty well the last week - the only day off I took was the night I had to work, so I wasn't home to exercise in the evening when I normally do. I did however, take the toddler out for a walk in the stroller in the blazing sun, so I think that counts for half points, at least.

Hope you guys have a great week! Congrats to those who lost, and to those who gained a little, there's always next week! ;)
  • Rioschica
    Rioschica Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone on the hard work! I like the idea of getting some kind of exercise every day, I have been doing this but I will continue it!

Ross- I think the bananas have lost Nhendrickson86, she hasn't logged in since Saturday. :cry: