What’s your favorite COFFEE order !

Replies

• Viktorija34
    Viktorija34 Posts: 41 Member
    Mileysoot wrote: »
    What’s your favorite coffee order?

And who has the BEST coffee where you are from ?!

Well, around Christmas time I used to get Toffee nut latte at Starbucks...mind you its about 300cals per drink so I switched to white americano no sugar for weight loss purposes.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Dunkin with whatever seasonal flavor and cream.

I’ve heard Dunkin is good but I’ve never tried it! It’s across town so kind of out of the way 😩

We drive an hour to get Dunkin.

Why did your post make me think of this ??

1a04720df48229d98eb3f00b975db82c.gif

You must be old like me. I miss that show. Will have to go find it.
  • Mileysoot
    Mileysoot Posts: 23 Member
    bz2018 wrote: »
    97spgadeqc40.jpeg

I’ve always wanted to try it. I hear so many good things
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Deathwish Coffee. Soooo gooood. The stronger and darker the better

I drink Peet’s on the regular though- with Nutpod creamer. I can’t buy coffee cause I’m a miser who refuses to spend $2.95 on something I can make myself.

Get off my lawnnnnn

I'm glad you posted this. I only drink black, the stronger & darker the better... that's usually French roast. I like Peet's too, but wanted to try Deathwish. Fortunately, they sell it online. Thanks for this.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

I drink Peet’s on the regular though- with Nutpod creamer. I can’t buy coffee cause I’m a miser who refuses to spend $2.95 on something I can make myself.

Get off my lawnnnnn

I'm glad you posted this. I only drink black, the stronger & darker the better... that's usually French roast. I like Peet's too, but wanted to try Deathwish. Fortunately, they sell it online. Thanks for this.

https://shop.funraniumlabs.com/

Sooo... if you like cold coffee and have the spare cash, I highly recommend this company. This is the smoothest coffee I have ever encountered and you can drink it like a shot. 1 shot = 1 cup's worth of caffeine, essentially. He even offers a certain percentage off of future orders for sending back the glass bottle (essentially recycling) and packaging, which is kinda nice. :)
  • bz2018
    bz2018 Posts: 143 Member
    97spgadeqc40.jpeg

GET RIGHT OUT OF TOWN EH. You are missing out. Lol.
  • TarryTaffy

Get off my lawnnnnn

Sooo... if you like cold coffee and have the spare cash, I highly recommend this company. This is the smoothest coffee I have ever encountered and you can drink it like a shot. 1 shot = 1 cup's worth of caffeine, essentially. He even offers a certain percentage off of future orders for sending back the glass bottle (essentially recycling) and packaging, which is kinda nice. :)

Thank you. Looks interesting, but I don't like cold coffee. I'm an espresso only drinker. In the times when I have a cup of coffee, it has to have a double shot of espresso in it so it's flavorful enough for me. I almost can't make it strong enough.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

Get off my lawnnnnn

Thank you. Looks interesting, but I don't like cold coffee. I'm an espresso only drinker. In the times when I have a cup of coffee, it has to have a double shot of espresso in it so it's flavorful enough for me. I almost can't make it strong enough.

I dump a shot in the bottom of my regular (warm) coffee. :tongue: I like that it lasts a long time if used that way. Makes the price more worthwhile to me.
  • Mileysoot
    Mileysoot Posts: 23 Member
    97spgadeqc40.jpeg

GET RIGHT OUT OF TOWN EH. You are missing out. Lol.

So I’ve heard! I also am not adventurous enough -yet- to try poutine :wink:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    97spgadeqc40.jpeg

Absolutely...and even Michigan
  • TarryTaffy

Get off my lawnnnnn

I dump a shot in the bottom of my regular (warm) coffee. :tongue: I like that it lasts a long time if used that way. Makes the price more worthwhile to me.

Cool, thank you. I've bookmarked the site. I'll check it out more thoroughly. :smile:
  • bz2018
    bz2018 Posts: 143 Member
    97spgadeqc40.jpeg

Absolutely...and even Michigan

Woo buddy!
  • TarryTaffy
    For those who like Tim Horton's, can you explain why it's so good, because I've never heard anything bad about it? Is it stronger or does it have a sweeter taste, darker taste? What's the appeal?

I'm asking cuz it can be ordered online, so it might be worth a try. And, are most of you black coffee drinkers?
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Community coffee has a Mardi-Gras flavor coffee that I loooove! With a splash of almond milk + a bit of truvia; perfecto 👌🏼
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    For those who like Tim Horton's, can you explain why it's so good, because I've never heard anything bad about it? Is it stronger or does it have a sweeter taste, darker taste? What's the appeal?

I'm asking cuz it can be ordered online, so it might be worth a try. And, are most of you black coffee drinkers?

Tim hortons is more of a donut shop than a coffee shop. For most people it’s good coffee but for someone who drinks it as strong as you do, i doubt you’d find it worth the effort to get.
  • TarryTaffy
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Tim hortons is more of a donut shop than a coffee shop. For most people it’s good coffee but for someone who drinks it as strong as you do, i doubt you’d find it worth the effort to get.

Okay, thank you, Caco. Yes, no one likes my coffee. One of my brothers said I should just drink potting soil mixed with boot glue, lol, or just eat the beans straight out of the bag. I do like a strong boot glue.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member

I never cared for it, I go out of my way to avoid it. If a friend wants to go to a Tims I'd get tea or hot chocolate. In fact, when I was a 10 - 12 cup a day regular coffee drinker, Tim's was the only coffee that ever gave me heartburn.

Maybe if you kill the flavour with a ton of cream and sugar but not black.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Coffee ice cream. 😀
  • DoomSlayer2020
    DoomSlayer2020 Posts: 66 Member
    Pumpkin Spice ☺️☺️☺️