What’s your favorite COFFEE order !

Options

Replies

• Viktorija34
    Viktorija34 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Mileysoot wrote: »
    What’s your favorite coffee order?

And who has the BEST coffee where you are from ?!

Well, around Christmas time I used to get Toffee nut latte at Starbucks...mind you its about 300cals per drink so I switched to white americano no sugar for weight loss purposes.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Dunkin with whatever seasonal flavor and cream.

I’ve heard Dunkin is good but I’ve never tried it! It’s across town so kind of out of the way 😩

We drive an hour to get Dunkin.

Why did your post make me think of this ??

1a04720df48229d98eb3f00b975db82c.gif

You must be old like me. I miss that show. Will have to go find it.
  • Mileysoot
    Mileysoot Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    bz2018 wrote: »
    97spgadeqc40.jpeg

I’ve always wanted to try it. I hear so many good things
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Deathwish Coffee. Soooo gooood. The stronger and darker the better

I drink Peet’s on the regular though- with Nutpod creamer. I can’t buy coffee cause I’m a miser who refuses to spend $2.95 on something I can make myself.

Get off my lawnnnnn

I'm glad you posted this. I only drink black, the stronger & darker the better... that's usually French roast. I like Peet's too, but wanted to try Deathwish. Fortunately, they sell it online. Thanks for this.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

I drink Peet’s on the regular though- with Nutpod creamer. I can’t buy coffee cause I’m a miser who refuses to spend $2.95 on something I can make myself.

Get off my lawnnnnn

I'm glad you posted this. I only drink black, the stronger & darker the better... that's usually French roast. I like Peet's too, but wanted to try Deathwish. Fortunately, they sell it online. Thanks for this.

https://shop.funraniumlabs.com/

Sooo... if you like cold coffee and have the spare cash, I highly recommend this company. This is the smoothest coffee I have ever encountered and you can drink it like a shot. 1 shot = 1 cup's worth of caffeine, essentially. He even offers a certain percentage off of future orders for sending back the glass bottle (essentially recycling) and packaging, which is kinda nice. :)
  • bz2018
    bz2018 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    97spgadeqc40.jpeg

GET RIGHT OUT OF TOWN EH. You are missing out. Lol.
  • TarryTaffy
    Options

Get off my lawnnnnn

Sooo... if you like cold coffee and have the spare cash, I highly recommend this company. This is the smoothest coffee I have ever encountered and you can drink it like a shot. 1 shot = 1 cup's worth of caffeine, essentially. He even offers a certain percentage off of future orders for sending back the glass bottle (essentially recycling) and packaging, which is kinda nice. :)

Thank you. Looks interesting, but I don't like cold coffee. I'm an espresso only drinker. In the times when I have a cup of coffee, it has to have a double shot of espresso in it so it's flavorful enough for me. I almost can't make it strong enough.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Get off my lawnnnnn

Thank you. Looks interesting, but I don't like cold coffee. I'm an espresso only drinker. In the times when I have a cup of coffee, it has to have a double shot of espresso in it so it's flavorful enough for me. I almost can't make it strong enough.

I dump a shot in the bottom of my regular (warm) coffee. :tongue: I like that it lasts a long time if used that way. Makes the price more worthwhile to me.
  • Mileysoot
    Mileysoot Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    97spgadeqc40.jpeg

GET RIGHT OUT OF TOWN EH. You are missing out. Lol.

So I’ve heard! I also am not adventurous enough -yet- to try poutine :wink:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    97spgadeqc40.jpeg

Absolutely...and even Michigan
  • TarryTaffy
    Options

Get off my lawnnnnn

I dump a shot in the bottom of my regular (warm) coffee. :tongue: I like that it lasts a long time if used that way. Makes the price more worthwhile to me.

Cool, thank you. I've bookmarked the site. I'll check it out more thoroughly. :smile:
  • bz2018
    bz2018 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    97spgadeqc40.jpeg

Absolutely...and even Michigan

Woo buddy!
  • TarryTaffy
    Options
    For those who like Tim Horton's, can you explain why it's so good, because I've never heard anything bad about it? Is it stronger or does it have a sweeter taste, darker taste? What's the appeal?

I'm asking cuz it can be ordered online, so it might be worth a try. And, are most of you black coffee drinkers?
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Community coffee has a Mardi-Gras flavor coffee that I loooove! With a splash of almond milk + a bit of truvia; perfecto 👌🏼
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    For those who like Tim Horton's, can you explain why it's so good, because I've never heard anything bad about it? Is it stronger or does it have a sweeter taste, darker taste? What's the appeal?

I'm asking cuz it can be ordered online, so it might be worth a try. And, are most of you black coffee drinkers?

Tim hortons is more of a donut shop than a coffee shop. For most people it’s good coffee but for someone who drinks it as strong as you do, i doubt you’d find it worth the effort to get.
  • TarryTaffy
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Tim hortons is more of a donut shop than a coffee shop. For most people it’s good coffee but for someone who drinks it as strong as you do, i doubt you’d find it worth the effort to get.

Okay, thank you, Caco. Yes, no one likes my coffee. One of my brothers said I should just drink potting soil mixed with boot glue, lol, or just eat the beans straight out of the bag. I do like a strong boot glue.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

I never cared for it, I go out of my way to avoid it. If a friend wants to go to a Tims I'd get tea or hot chocolate. In fact, when I was a 10 - 12 cup a day regular coffee drinker, Tim's was the only coffee that ever gave me heartburn.

Maybe if you kill the flavour with a ton of cream and sugar but not black.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Coffee ice cream. 😀
  • DoomSlayer2020
    DoomSlayer2020 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin Spice ☺️☺️☺️